Skip to main content

Hi,

Has anyone had issues requesting a transfer from a physical SIM to an eSIM? The reason I ask is that I asked for one & never received an email. Went on ‘Live Chat’ today, supposedly sent another & still no email with QR to scan has arrived! Checked my junk / spam folder, nothing there either. Received plenty of other emails to my address so no idea why iD support can’t get such a trivial thing right!

Guess this is more of a rant than a Q but just wondered if anyone else had experienced similiar? 

Regards,

Mark

Morning @TheGull,

I’ve checked with someone in the eSIM team for you. Have you received any SMS yet about your eSIM? Our systems confirm the eSIM was sent to the email address, and is currently ‘Pending Download’. 

Have you received it on your end?

Thanks.

Hi @Matthew T,

In terms of SMS all I’ve received is a single SMS last Wednesday at 09:30 saying “Great News! Your SIM activation is in progress. We’ll send you a text once it’s complete.”

Regards,

Mark

Hey @TheGull,

I’ve just sent you a Private Message.

Thanks.

Still not heard anything @Matthew T 

Glad to report this is now all sorted & my number is now transferred to an eSIM.
The email with QR code arrived pretty much instantaneously so no idea what the issues were in sending it previously.

Hey there @TheGull, ah perfect, we’re very glad to hear all is sorted!

Thank you so much for your patience with us :)

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Tyler