Skip to main content

I need my ID phone number to submit my PAC code but I don’t know what it is. It isn’t in my welcome email. I also seemingly can’t login to my ID account without it.

I had this issue, too.  Seems the only resolution is patience. Tho I personally think it should be supplied sooner, it might be they don’t actually know what number it is themselves, yet.

When they physically send you the SIM you’ll definitely get it. Eventually an email with it will come through too. First time I saw mine it was attached to a notice about my direct debits. For clarities sake, my entire sequence was a string of account created mails, order confirmed mail, you’ve setup DD mail, Welcome to ID mail, then a “your bill is ready” mail, that actually had the relevant phone number on it.

Hi @l123 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom