🚨 Call issues affecting some customers.

• 30 January 2024
  • 43 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re aware that some customers are experiencing issues making calls or are being disconnected in the middle of a call. When this happens, the call fails and the message “Sorry, your service does not allow access to this number” is heard.

Our network partner is working on investigating the issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience these issues may have caused.

iD Mobile

43 replies

Userlevel 1

This is the second time in as many weeks that I’ve had this problem. Not only do I need my phone for work but I had just gotten through to the hospital re my oncology appointment when I got cut off. ID Mobile, please advise when this will be corrected. My phone is my lifeline at this present time

Userlevel 1

Come on ID Mobile, second time in as many weeks. Each time when I have been waiting an age in a call queue and then get cut off. Not goid enough. Do we get any refunds?

Userlevel 1

Come on iD this is the second time this has happened!   It is a basic requirement to be able to make and sustain a call!

It seems like an issue between you and your host network, Three… if this doesn’t get sorted I’ll just move to another Three MNVO like Smarty as it’s only iD who seem to have this issue!

Was on the phone to the doctors before getting cut off and called back up to wait in a huge queue again…

On top, I cant see my bill to give ‘proof of address’ for my employer.

This is too much inconvenience and stress...

Yes I am having this problem too 

Userlevel 1

Also one of the customers having this issue. I smell another goodwill gesture on the horizon. 
to all other customers suffering these issues. DONT be afraid to ask for a good will gesture through the chat support system. 

Userlevel 1

Tried to blame my phone .. it’s not our phones 😡 your network 🙄

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am also experiencing this yet again 2nd time South East England Sussex - after a minute in the call cuts out then I get the pre recorded message - this is not good enough - 

Ryan 

Userlevel 1

I'm also affected by this issue. Trying to contact the bank for work and I keep getting cut off after about 5 minutes on the phone. I've been cut off trying to speak to a client. 

Why does this same issue keep coming up - having searched in the community for this issue I noticed many people complaining about the same issue over the last 3 years!

Userlevel 1

They said our phones need updating 🤦‍♂️😡🙄 Their network needs updating 😡

Userlevel 1

Also one of the customers having this issue. I smell another goodwill gesture on the horizon. 
to all other customers suffering these issues. DONT be afraid to ask for a good will gesture through the chat support system. 

ASK FOR REFUNDS!!

Sort it out id. I have had important calls messed with today

Happened 3 times this morning within 5 minutes. Live chat agent said there was a problem but no explanation as to what it was and why its happening or when it will be fixed.

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi all, 

The Technical team over at Three have advised us that the issue has now been resolved, can you please let me know if you’re still experiencing calls being cut-off within the last 30 minutes?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

I have just joined this company only yesterday to find today no connection. Not starting off on the right footing with a new customer is it. 

Userlevel 1

Facing same issue since 8am this morning and it is still not resolved as of yet! 

Good morning.can you please tell me why I can't make calls on my Motorola G7 power.and can you advise to what I can do.

Userlevel 1

Good morning.can you please tell me why I can't make calls on my Motorola G7 power.and can you advise to what I can do.

yeah go to the chat support ( search google ) and ask for a goodwill gesture to refund you for the inconvenience 

But I want to know if there's anything I can do to rectify this issue.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

But I want to know if there's anything I can do to rectify this issue.

Unfortunately @Devstephen, suspect you’ve got to hope that iD Mobile’s network partner (Three UK) can get the issue/s fixed asap.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Devstephen,

Welcome to the Community!

The issue has been resolved and everything should work as normal now.

Please can you restart your handset and let us know how you get on.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi all, 

The Technical team over at Three have advised us that the issue has now been resolved, can you please let me know if you’re still experiencing calls being cut-off within the last 30 minutes?

Thanks,

Nikhil

At 14.37 still no service

Userlevel 1

Hi @Devstephen,

Welcome to the Community!

The issue has been resolved and everything should work as normal now.

Please can you restart your handset and let us know how you get on.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kash

STILL NO SERVICE 😡

Userlevel 1

We’re aware that some customers are experiencing issues making calls or are being disconnected in the middle of a call. When this happens, the call fails and the message “Sorry, your service does not allow access to this number” is heard.

iD Mobile

As this is the second time this has happened in as many weeks are we entitled to any form of discount next month?

iD Mobile

As this is the second time this has happened in as many weeks are we entitled to any form of discount next month?

iD Mobile

Still no service

Why iD Mobile?