6 signs that it’s time to upgrade your phone

• 29 September 2022
  • 99 replies
6 signs that it’s time to upgrade your phone

Show first post

99 replies

IPHONE 12 , the phone is always quick to respond 

Userlevel 1

Samsung galaxy s20, i like the size of the screen and the amount of storage it has.

Pixel 4A - love the whole package, battery life, camera and other features.

Best of all was the ID mobile deal which tempted me back onto a contract for the first time in years.

I love the Motorola phones where you can turn on the light or activate the camera with just a shake of the phone. 

Userlevel 1

Reading your reviews, I envy everyone. And I have nothing to boast of. When I was buying my HUAWEI 30 phone 1 year ago - I thought it was an advanced Chinese model. But I got it wrong. If the Internet is turned on on the phone, then the battery sits down very quickly. The camera is generally some kind of ancient, very weak. After 7 months of operation, the phone began to constantly bugger, despite the fact that the memory is very large and the disk is also large. In general, you have understood what I mean. You just need another device.😂

Userlevel 1

I like my OPPO Find X2 Lite. It’s very quick and has lots of storage capacity

Userlevel 1

I have an old iPhone 7, but the best thing is my very very inexpensive id contract.

I am currently using the iPhone 13, as you may know IOS 16 came out not too long ago and I absolutely love the “lift subject from background feature”. Its quick and fun to use. I also love the design of the iPhone 13, looks good and slick. (Not my image)

Userlevel 1

I have a Motorola Edge 20, not a brand I was considering until I read about its screen size, amazing resolution and great processing power for a mid-range price phone. I am absolutely delighted with it and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

I am currently using the Samsung S10 which I bought second-hand around 3 years ago. 

I don’t know how much the previous owner used this ‘phone.  About 18 months ago the battery hardly held a 6 hour charge at all.  I decided to replace the battery rather than the whole ‘phone.  I ordered a new battery and watched a YouTube clip on how to change the battery.  What took around 5 minutes on the Youtube clip took me around 2 hours.  The majority of the time was spent on opening the phone.  After that, changing the battery was easy. 

The battery lasts about 2 - 3 days on 1 full charge, depending on usage.  I am happy with that.  I am not a heavy user and because of this I am quite happy with the functions of this phone. The camera is adequate for my needs.  I cannot make comparisons to other ‘phone cameras. 

Overall, the Samsung S10 fulfills all of my needs and I currently have no intentions of changing it.

Userlevel 1

I love my oppo it is simple and reliable 

Userlevel 2

Moto G62 - loving the 5g speeds.

Userlevel 1

iPhone 11. It’s been a great phone. Takes great photos at gigs. 

Userlevel 1

My phone is a Nokia 8 , being my first Nokia i was apprehensive but it is affordable and easy to use , It updates regularly so despite new phones coming out all the time it doesn’t seem outdated 

Userlevel 2

I’m using the Samsung Galaxy A41. I love the cameras on it. I like most things on it apart from that little man in the bottom right hand corner that magnifies things. I’m always knocking it. Drives me mad!

Absolutely love my phine and the network is amazing loved that i saved money with the id network  😍 

Google Pixel 4a, my first smartphone even though I’m retired. I have an android tablet a PC and mirrorless camera and lenses though. The phone is slim, small and most up to date given it’s a Google one. I mainly got it to join the family on Whatsapp which i also now can use on my linked Windows 11 PC. Fun!

I’m on my second CAT phone I did have a C30 for nearly 10 years and now have a CAT 42S (£220) very tough with excellent battery life and does everything I want and need. I view reliability over fashion and a 12mgp camera is enough x.

Pixel 6... just because 

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S20, big fans of the Samsung phones. The S20 was good value at the time and a great phone. Will look at upgrading when the S23 becomes available.

I’m happy with my iPhone 8 (bought second hand). I had to upgrade from a 6 because updates would no longer work. I find Apple products easy to use, but I’m disappointed that there don’t seem to be any plans to introduce a flip-style phone. I had a Motorola flip years ago - that was my favourite pre-smart phone. 

Userlevel 2

Pixel 6a. Love the camera. 

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max, best feature is the camera, the quality of the photos is outstanding. I use the phone a lot so the battery lasts about a day before needing a recharge. 😎

iPhone 6, love my payment plan I know where I am each month and I love the fact my phone links to my iPad so no matter where I am or what using it knows where I was up too 

iPhone 6se fair priced I phone it has lasted well i have been very please with it although it maybe time to replace.