Blog

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

• 13 January 2022
  • 90 replies
Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

90 replies

Userlevel 1

Driving a golf ball down the middle of the fairway! 

A walk on the beach with family makes me really happy with sunshine even better.

I use my enormous free text and call allowance to call all the friends and family that I haven’t spoke to for a while, and make all sort of arrangement to meet which cheers me up!

Spend time with my nefew. 

Boxing really helps and it gets the angry out I am feeling .

Cooking/baking

Last year was a bad year last year with death of my dad 

Good film with a cup of tea!

Userlevel 1

At this time of year, when its cold and dark early nights, get all snuggled up with the kids and a good film to watch to take opur mind away from any worries!  

Userlevel 1

I just FaceTime my daughters. They always cheer me up. I tend not to get too down, I’m lucky. If my girls aren’t about I’ll go onto my VR headset and do some virtual fishing with my online friends. A nice chat helps too. 

Userlevel 2

Karaoke with my girlfriends.

I call a friend.

Put some tunes on, crank it up and skank like no one's watching whilst cooking some healthy grub (chopping onions often a good excuse to shed a few tears if necessary too!!!). Look after yourself and always know it's actually OK to not be OK; seek help and advice if you think it's all too much and talk about it to whoever will listen. ❤️😎😁 x

Got up early did 20000 steps and had a hot bath and large full English 

Userlevel 1

thinking of leaving!!! other plans better!!!

Userlevel 1

Phone arr lass she work's nights. Nice to talk. 

Userlevel 1

Spending time with family and friends

Drink drink and even more drink 

Userlevel 1

Went to meet with friends and had a game of Bingo -  I was the caller, we had great fun, made plans to go for a meal next week then see the new film Belfast the following week.  Now snug in myPJ’s and ready to catch up with some recorded TV programmes

I love to crochet and knit. I am currently crocheting two pram blankets for my friend who is having twin boys. Sitting down with a glass of white wine, put a great film on (either Arsenic and Old Lace or Hobson’s Choice) and crochet away to my hearts content PERFECT!

I LOVE to make things for my family and friends.

BTW I’m relatively young, I’m only in my mid 40’s, just in case you were wondering.

Remember my greater achievements followed by a warm drink and a good movie!

Userlevel 1

I simply like to escape by playing my Xbox and forget about the stresses of life.

I like to go out for a meal and a visit to the theatre, something I am doing with my wife next Thursday.

I don’t beat myself up for feeling in low spirits, I know it will pass.  The darkest days of Winter are worst.  I feel happy when I visit one of my favourite cafes or restaurants for a bite to eat, with a short walk to get there in fresh air.

I like going for walks :) 

I like to snuggle up in a cosy bed and watch my favourite shows like Bobs Burgers

I get outside and just breathe in the fresh air…. Soak up the beauty that is Teasdale 

I like to use my imobile unlimited data to surf the net for as long as it takes to make me smile…..