December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Spending time with family and remembering those no longer with us. Cosy afternoons watching Christmas movies.  Christmas morning excitement. 

Pigs in blankets 😋 and just seeing the look on our kids faces...magical 🎅 🎄 

Family 

Sitting in a nice warm house drinking a mulled wine, listening to Christmas songs with the family whilst the snow falls outside.

Userlevel 1

Scrumptious  FOOD

Remembering the many wonderful Christmas' spent with my grandparents as a child

Userlevel 1

Sweets/Chocolate 

My favourite thing is playing family games after a traditional Christmas turkey dinnner. Whether it’s a board game, a telly game or a quiz it’s always a fun time for all of us.

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Christmas is the kids excitement as the decorations go up 

My favourite thing is watching my grandson opening his presents . Then watching his dad spend the rest of the day building them ❤️

What I love about Christmas is spending time with my family 

Christmas is such a special time, no work, no routine, spending time with hubby and daughters, great to open lots of fab presents, lovely food and treats then going for long dog walks, chatting and having lots of fun.

Best part is time with family & friends, xmas dinner mmmmm, break from work and plenty of football, beer and food ⚽️🍻🍗 so pretty much all of it 😅

Love Turkey.

Celebrating our Saviour’s birth!

Userlevel 1

Friends and family 

Seeing my girls' faces when they open their stockings and spending the day as a family.

Christmas spirit with piece and happiness and fun for all 

Userlevel 1

Love spending time with family-all 17 of us!!!!!!

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

boxing day and football

Seeing the look of joy on my children's faces

Spending quality time with my family and seeing the joy and excitement on my little girl's face when Father Christmas has been!

🎅🎄🎁

Peace, happiness and goodwill.. for one day a year you can almost touch it.  

:thinking: When it’s all over!!  :sleeping:

Been off work, not getting up on freezing morning at 5am. Putting up the tree & decorations. Spending time with family. 

Why iD Mobile?