Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

SPROUTS!

Spending time with family and friends you maynot have seen for a long time

Meeting up with friends and spending time with family 😊

Userlevel 1

I love getting the tree and decorations out of the loft and untangling the mess I made from January when I’m sad to put them away for another year! That and obviously the copious amounts of food stupidly consumed 😂😂👍

I love Christmas as I love my job as a professional 🎅 which I have been for 15 years.  I love to hear what they would like as well as the usual questions such as how do I get round the world in one night etc.   In order to make things believable I watch children's TV about 2weeks before I start, I also find the latest toys info.  I also have what I think is my USP as I am a dancing Santa so when I do parties both children's and adults I get on the dance floor and join in the fun and always get fantastic feedback.  A recent party I did for a private party all the children talked about was Santa doing the floss.  Well back on the sleigh ready to Party.

Christmas trees.  With all the beautiful lights.

Userlevel 1

Love time spent baking with the kids - all the time to catch up and something to go with a nice cup of tea after! 

Userlevel 5

Spending time with my family by the fire :)

it is a calmer day ,  out on the streets , and the majority of people ,are happier .

Userlevel 1

The build up. Food, drink, decorations, music etc. My daughter and I are Xmas nuts!

Remembering that Jesus was born to bring me back to God

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Christmas is the Christmas pudding.

Got to be being with friends and family having fun parties and watching the kids opening their presents.

Userlevel 1

I just love having some time off relaxing with family and friends. Good food, great company and lots of smiles on the kids faces. 

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Christmas is spending time with my family, eating a little bit too much food I shouldn't be eating and having more time than usual to watch movies, read books, play video games, go for walks!

And of course the music!

Userlevel 1

The Christmas atmosphere in the streets!

Great time with family.

My favourite thing about Christmas is the turkey sandwiches on Boxing Day… And the 27th… And right through to NYE!

It’s the Christmas lights in the dark cold streets.

Catching up with friends before the big day and spending time with loved ones over the festive period. All things money can't buy. Xx

Lazy day spent with my 3 girls (wife & 2 daughters) & their partners (if they’re at ours). Wake to their Santa sacks (daughters now 22 & 26). feasting not too heavily on favourite morsels, several liquid sherbets ( know what I mean?), so not to be in any kind of pain (belly or head). Beautiful tree, with some presents beneath, which the girls distribute like Santa, then massive hugs, more savoury morsels, then loads of games, rounded off with feet up,  good movie, maybe another sherbet or two & giant chill, fantastic day..!!

Family time where we come from far and wide to be together 

Userlevel 1

People are nicer. 

My favourite thing about Christmas is the beautiful tastes and scents of the season. The delicious foods that we only eat at this time of year: Christmas pudding, florentines, brandy snaps, mulled wine, cheeses, chocolates, sweets, yule log, marzipan and cakes. The wonderful festive scents: mistletoe, cinnamon, pine, frankincense and myrrh.

Userlevel 2

Seeing my youngest child's face xmas morning when he thinks Santa has been and left him loads of presents :-)

Why iD Mobile?