December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

My FAVOURITE thing about Christmas has to be the food! Party food with mini everything on the build up and then the main event on Christmas Day, with pigs in blankets, turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings - what’s not to like?! 😋

I’m thankful for having family and friends around when there is so much heartache in the world ❤️happy Christmas everyone x

My favourite thing about Christmas is actually having a legitimate reason to play Christmas music!

Xmas makes me feel happy and excited waiting to c the looks on my kids faces as they open the presents,and the Xmas dinner is always a winner with puddings for desert and always brings back memories of loved ones that we have lost 

Mince Pies

Being a working single parent of 6 makes christmas worth while having the time off to see their little faces on christmas day opening their presents seeing santas footprints on the floor wen they come down the stairs make the stress and hard work worth while. X

Merry christmas all xx

Spending time with the family I never thought I would have.

My parents have passed on and without my children it would be a very lonely  and sad time.

My children are miracles I waited over a decade to be blessed with. Everything about Christmas is very special. A very happy time having someone to share it with. From seeing them perform in their first nativity to seeing them excited to give gifts to our elderly neighbours, making cards for friends and family and their excitement at seeing Santa or a pantomime, the lights and decorations and the anticipation of receiving gifts themselves is a very special thing indeed. We love making things for the school Christmas Fayre and keeping in touch with our extended family. Everything about it is wonderful because I have them.

My favourite thing about Christmas is time spent, all cosy with tea, around a warm fire with family and friends.

Time off work which allows me to spend time with the family and watch football and the boxing day sales of course.

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Best thing is getting excited for christmas like a little kid and not feeling embarrassed by it haha!

Quality Family time and reminiscing about old times. My two teenagers find this highly amusing and interesting especially how times and technology has changed 😊

The best thing about Xmas is seeing my sons face light up with joy. I also enjoy the Xmas food. I am but a simple human. 

I love Christmas as it sees the whole family come together to cook, sing, laugh and just enjoy being together. Struggling to find my joy this year as just lost my father but Christmas will still come to our home.

Favourite thing about christmas, being able to chill for a couple of days, no work, no shopping, just good food, family and friends x

Spending time relaxing with my granddaughter and family

Family all coming together for one special day 

and the presents

Food, time off work, movies on the telly!

My Favourite thing about Christmas 

I believe we all have more than one favourite thing about Christmas. 

I love everything that makes Christmas 

I love the glitter, colour and festive decorations on the streets and houses , the smell of the cinnamon - mulled whine and fresh Christmas tree,  I love wrapping up the gifts 🎁, I love giving and forgiving, I love singing carols and dining with the loved ones, I love the joy on people's faces and I love making others smile 😃🎄💫🌟❄️

Happy Blessed Christmas to ID Mobile team  and all the readers. ❤️

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Spending time with my children watching our favourite Christmas movies drinking hot chocolate and eating candy canes x

Spend time with family and of work to see my son enjoy Christmas time when opening his present 

I enjoy hanging with my family and eating Christmas foods.

Just simply, ❤️Family❤️

Socks, food ordering books from supermarkets, socks, family time, socks, mulled wine/cider, kicking arse at buckaroo, oh and socks 

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with family and friends, having a very relaxed break from work to enjoy the festive season! 

As my only daughter lives in Canada and I cannot travel there to see her, the best thing for me will be able to see her via video call opening her gift from me on Christmas Day

Why iD Mobile?