December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

Being with family and seeing my grandchildren faces light up when they see that Santa's been.

Userlevel 1

Turkey

Has to be seeing my little brother's face when he opens his presents - hope that this year I can get him a switch like he asked for! 

EVERYTHING !!!!

the joy of giving to family

Pigs in blankets 

Userlevel 1

Having time off work and spending time with family.

My fav thing about Xmas is the silly drunken games we play at the end of the day - including ‘bum wars’ !! 😂

My favourite thing at Christmas is family time.

My favourite bit about Christmas is spending time with friends and family and opening presents 

Userlevel 1

Most people hopefully make more of an effort to be kind and friendly at Christmas

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about Christmas is the good will it generates to us all

Jesus Christ is the best thing about Christmas:  “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) 

I love seeing the smiles on friends and familys face's when opening gifts and all the lovely food 😁 

Time off

Userlevel 3

My favorite thing about Christmas is the food that you get to eat.

Userlevel 3

It feels like this year will be the last year my oldest believes in santa (now I feel old!), so this year I'm looking forward to seeing him open his gifts from santa and feeling the magic that comes with that. 

Userlevel 1

Time off work/spending time with family, haha.

Userlevel 1

I always look forward to catching up with friends & family - it’s nice to get free time to get together

My favourite things about Christmas are meeting up with family and friends to catch up on what's been happening in there lives. I also love sitting down around the table with my family and enjoying a big Christmas dinner, with my father at the head of the table.

Userlevel 2

Favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with family. 

It's also the "... so cares, it's Christmas!" attitude to food 🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 1

Time off work and spending it with the non-believing kids.

Getting some time off work🤣

Userlevel 1

All the sweets and nuts available yum yum

Seeing our son open his presents. The lovely roast dinner with seeing all the family.  X

Why iD Mobile?