December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

My Favourite thing about Christmas is u get to spend time with family opening present with them and the loverly Christmas dinner 🍽 💕🙌🏻🎄

Userlevel 1

Food and family. I love food (and family)!

All the amazing food!

Having time off and spending every minute with my children and making gingerbread house.

Food and presents!

Userlevel 1

Christmas is best seeing your family happy but a little quiet time with a Christmas movie, beer and snacks makes it perfect 

extended holiday from work and not having to get up at 6:30 am!!!!

You are allowed to just enjoy.

Userlevel 2

Seeing the joy of my kids faces when they come in clutching their stockings and santa has been!!!

Christmas dinner! With the family

I love Christmas because I get to watch my kids faces light up when we put up the tree. I love the feeling of excitement and anticipation. The smell of the cold winter days and seeing the frost glisten like glitter on a Christmas card. The magical feeling in the air and seeing the kids excitement of what Santa might bring them. Spending time with extended family and giving gifts to charities so that some other families and children might experience some warmth and joy. 

Userlevel 1

Time with family comes top.

My daughter and daughter in law adopted 2 young boys, so we get the joy of seeing them enjoy Christmas as grandparents.

Userlevel 1

Boxing day Sprout curry - obviously

Spending time with family and remembering those no longer with us. Cosy afternoons watching Christmas movies.  Christmas morning excitement. 

Pigs in blankets 😋 and just seeing the look on our kids faces...magical 🎅 🎄 

Family 

Sitting in a nice warm house drinking a mulled wine, listening to Christmas songs with the family whilst the snow falls outside.

Userlevel 1

Scrumptious  FOOD

Remembering the many wonderful Christmas' spent with my grandparents as a child

Userlevel 1

Sweets/Chocolate 

My favourite thing is playing family games after a traditional Christmas turkey dinnner. Whether it’s a board game, a telly game or a quiz it’s always a fun time for all of us.

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Christmas is the kids excitement as the decorations go up 

My favourite thing is watching my grandson opening his presents . Then watching his dad spend the rest of the day building them ❤️

What I love about Christmas is spending time with my family 

Christmas is such a special time, no work, no routine, spending time with hubby and daughters, great to open lots of fab presents, lovely food and treats then going for long dog walks, chatting and having lots of fun.

Why iD Mobile?