December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Getting together with family i haven’t seen in a while, that’s one the best thing about Christmas the other is the presents

Eating, drinking, laughing, singing, dancing and playing silly games with family and friends, that’s what Christmas is all about.

Making friends and family happy. Merry Christmas everyone.

I love the fantastic family time playing games, relaxing and basically recharging batteries ❤️

Spending time with family I ain't seen all year and celebrating the festive spirit with friends and family 

Christmas is a time to be merry, family and food  time all together🎄🎄🎄🎄

Sparkly things, pretty lights,

happy kids and snowy nights!

Peace and goodwill to all around,

Family, joy and magic found.

Hands down - the food.

Userlevel 1

My favourite part is when our families reunite together and do stuff together.

Eating loads of warm mince pies  .seen how excited my grandchildren are knowing that Santa is coming  .decorating the christmas tree with the baubles collected over the years that my chidren made when they were  young 

Making memories 

I’m looking forward to spending some quality time with my son and new baby girl .so spending time with loved ones is my favourite thing about Christmas 

Spending time with my family and renebering people we have lost with stories and memories and also watching my childrens faces light up as they come in and see that santa has been xx 😁🎁🎄

This is the most positive and wonderful time of the year.  Everyone is happy around this time and you get to meet friends and family and some well deserved rest. Chillax man.

Userlevel 1

I enjoy the time i get to spend with family. The smiles and the comfort of home. All in one day we can be together, happily. Its the most heartwarming and anticipated time of the year.

Watching fantastic Christmas film epics. A Christmas film in my family is just any film we watch on the day. Last year it was Django. Bringing the festivities home! 

My favourite thing about Christmas is being around your family and the people you care about and love the most. And showing them this. This year I will be trying to really do this with the people I love as we take it for granted. This is my first Christmas without my mum with us since her passing this year. I'll be showing love to my fiancé and his family instead. And if course eating lots of food. Xxx 

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Best thing about Christmas? Youngest’s face when he finally had the courage to ask the Lions/Rotarians Santa for what he wanted for Xmas.

play games and spend time with family.

My favourite thing is spending quality time with my loved ones and seeing the look of excitement and joy on my children’s faces :) 

My favourite thing is about Christmas is family and soaking up the festive atmosphere. 

Christmas is my favourite time of the year because I get to spend it when my whole family. I love the family gathering and getting excited with my younger cousins about Santa and I love getting the monopoly and quality streets out and having a good family game with  loads of laughs and giggles 😁⛄️🎄

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

²w³

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My favourite thing about Christmas is making gifts, cards and decorations with my kids.  The extra time we get together is priceless 💗💗

Spending time with my sons and wife without having to worry about work and seeing their faces when they open their presents 

Userlevel 1

i love all the special trimmings on the christmas meal, the fairy lights, the christmas movies, but most of all I love how we all get to spend TIME together! its lovely!

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

I love making lots of food and handmade pres

Why iD Mobile?