February Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Take away fish & chips, the skys the limit

Userlevel 3

Dinner with the wife, which I haven't had to cook.

Have a nice meal, at home or out:sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

My partner and I love to eat, so definitely food! 

Followed by cocktails, drinks and some bad dancing!

Userlevel 1

its Just another day so nothing special

Userlevel 1

A surprise treat of going to the cinema during the day and watching something fun together

Userlevel 1

Away on holiday, with meals cooked by someone else. H.

Userlevel 1

For me a nice Valentine treat would be to share dinner and a bottle of wine in a local Italian restaurant with my husband and after to take a romantic walk along the river Thames watching as the lights twinkle on the bridges.

Userlevel 1

On Valentines day, my fabulous husband will get home-made chocolate shortbread hearts hidden in his lunch box for work. Then when he gets home we will share a special dinner and a bottle of pink fizz, cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. Bliss❤️

Dinner with my wonderful husband - he does all the cooking in our house and deserves to be treated to a meal out for a change. 

My birthday is on valentine's day and I would love to go to a restaurant in Leeds x

Spending the day preparing for a fundraising lunch in memory of my late darling husband, who passed last February. 😥

I always try to make valentines day something extra special a meal out and flowers never missed one in 25 years of marriage 

Surprise my wife with a classical music concert and a romantic evening. 

This year we will be in the Lake District with family, so probably a nice meal after a day of walking/exploring!

Userlevel 1

I would organise a trip to a National Heritage site or one of my wife’s favourite gardens, then a meal at her choice of venue. she could choose a seaside fish and chip meal for two or a visit to a nice restaurant. the children (are all adults now) can cater for themselves very well, which means no rush home for the usual routine. 

This year we are going for a meal with friends.

Userlevel 1

Wine and good company

Userlevel 1

Spending time with friends

A nice meal at home!

Going Venice for valentine's day, it will be really nice to spend time together has we are both working and don't get much time together, so the  simple things like just holding hands and talking to each other.

Userlevel 1

A nice meal in a quiet country pub with a log burning fire

Spend the day with my bf first valentine's together 😁😍

Userlevel 4

Play FIFA 

Userlevel 1

Spend time with family and friends, the most important people whether you're single or in a relationship - they're always going to be there.

Why iD Mobile?