Get Set for our Mega Deals Event

Get Set for our Mega Deals Event

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

97 replies

It’s a friendly and inclusive space, which is refreshing. Also, good tips and helpful advice from other members, who are engaging and knowledgeable. All in all, a very good and reliable community to be part of! 

Userlevel 1

I like to visit the iD Community to enter the great competitions, in all honesty! :relaxed:

To keep up to date and find amazing advice! I love the ID community and always look forward to the latest newsletters.

Userlevel 1

I really like the idea/concept behind the ID mobile community, where each member can help to resolve queries. The posts/articles can be searched for a quick answer and new ones can be added for the community to answer some tricky questions with search tags. ID Mobile in general is a good service provider and have great sim only or phone contract options.

Userlevel 1

Never had anything but top notch service from iD mobile. I've been on a month by month contract for years but never felt the need to change as I doubt they could be beaten on price and service. I visit the "community" as and when I need answers...usually when I'm away from home, no WiFi and having issues🙂. You can always guarantee that someone will have the answer. Keep up the good work you clever community people.

Userlevel 1

Its great to receive the ID news letter and to feel part of a community.

I enjoy keeping up to date with the benefits that I get from ID and the chance of winning a prize at the same time.

Userlevel 3

I love the ID community as it's always got great advice, interesting articles and information about promotions and products plus a pretty cool 😎 competition every month. What more could you want!! 

Userlevel 1

I enjoy visiting this platform to stay up to date with the latest developments and get tips and advice from other people!

I like to keep up-to-date with latest info and offers available.

Userlevel 1

Errrrrrm if im being honest . . . . . . . to enter the competitions :wink:  

Userlevel 1

I would like to add 2 parts here, First part states ID mobile as a service is super awesome reason being it is budget friendly with almost same offers other networks have and its coverage is super cool. Important feature is remaining data available transferred to next month use. Secondly ID mobile community is an top of facility I must which is friendly enough to find a solution if get stuck like coverage, offers & billing 

Great for help with any general or specific queries and easier to navigate than some rival websites! Also helpful for keeping up to date with offers on new tech or cheap sim only deals. 

Userlevel 1

I have switched to ID mobile after seeing how cheap the tariffs are compared to other outrageous companies.I like to read the article published. its also nice to see what other offers and competitions are available!

Great place to get help on problems, help others with what you know and engage with the community!

I feel old but my ID mobile keeps me  refreshed and my day ends happily with a click of ID website information.

So many friendly and helpful users. Great to keep an eye on events, offers and competitions! 

Userlevel 2

Mainly to check on coverage and when 5G will become  available.

Userlevel 1

I am new to id and wanted to get a flavour of what is available and its very informative and helpful. Glad I made the switch.

Userlevel 2

I enjoy the ID Mobile community platform because it’s a quick and easy way to get answers to my queries from other people who’ve had similar experiences.

I wanted to keep up-to-date with latest inisghts and advice

because I look for advice on how to use my phone in the best way, to know everything about the latest news.

Userlevel 3

The iD community platform is one of the most welcoming platforms I’ve been to and it’s a great place to see the content that’s available - e.g the extravagant articles on technology really encapsulates a warm feeling that integrates you into the community like a family. 

Why iD Mobile?