Great smartphones out in 2023

Great smartphones out in 2023

Show first post

191 replies

Userlevel 1

Samsung

Easy to use. Lasts for years. Actually includes features customers want, and removes what isn't. Unlike the fruitier manufacturer who wants to dictate what they should sell.

I love Samsung my number one choice each time 

Apple. Without a doubt. Easier to use. Great for music apps. Have other Apple devices and they all link up. 

Samsung, for their fantastic screen and camera quality!

Apple chosen for me by kids - as in I get their old phones as they upgrade to new ones! Had Samsung before & was fine so not all that fussy really.

Apple - its expensive but its virtually flawless. My iphone 8 is still rocking\!!!

Myself I would love a new top of the range phone apart from an apple. 

I only have a cheap Chinese phone it does its job. 

What I would love is a Google pixel. 

Never won any competition in my life and that is the truth. 

Wishing everyone good luck. 🐞🍀

Userlevel 1

I'm with Kev Se. Samsung. Came into mobile phones kicking and screaming and found my first Samsung easy to use, reliable and good battery life. Havnt changed brand since.

Userlevel 1

Samsung A series is fantastic and excellent value !

I’m an Apple girl too. They are just so simple and uncomplicated. 

Userlevel 1

I really like my Samsung A14, have only just got it but find it easy to use and also takes great photos.  I am not a tech person but being an older user I like the bigger screen, but value for money has to be ID doro which my partner uses I got him that because he doesn’t use his phone often and when he does it is just for a text now and then and calls.  Brilliant value.

Userlevel 1

My favourite brand is Huawei. They phones perform great and have brilliant camera. 

I have had a few Xiaomi Phones. They do everything the higher priced phones can do and the battery life is better.

Userlevel 1

I have tried a few different ones but my favourite is a Samsung galaxy.

Userlevel 1

Nokia, of course.  It’s a pity they don’t do Windows phones anymore. 

Userlevel 1

Apple for me

Userlevel 1

Apple is great for me IOS is fast and the security features are good. Have tried Android phone prev but they are just not for me

Userlevel 1

Samsung! simply indestructible - long lasting, efficient, good value for money...perfect!

Google pixel. They don't push an over branded os and they do exactly what I need. I used to get Motorola phones for the same reason but they didn't seem to live past two years.

Userlevel 1

I don’t think I have a favourite, but I do know I don’t like my Huawei!

Userlevel 1

Android Samsung...The only Apple product I buy is a fruit….

Userlevel 1

With nothing to add or be removed,

The Samsung Galaxy can’t be improved.

Userlevel 1

Samsung as they are great quality and reasonably priced, also a good range of phones to suit every budget. And they're easy to connect to my Samsung TV, tablet and laptop.

iPhone for me. I swapped for a Samsung once about 10 years ago but didn’t find it as intuitive or user friendly as the iPhone. I like the ease to link to iPad too.

Samsung because it is powerful and reliable and it has served me well. I currently use S21 plus ultra. I travel a lot and it makes transitions and transactions seamlessly and its security is robust. I don't have to install any 3rd party app to slow it down. It also takes amazing pictures. I love it. When I upgrade, it'll most likely be Samsung's next flagship phone.