iD Christmas Deals are here!

• 30 November 2023
  • 255 replies
iD Christmas Deals are here!

Show first post

255 replies

Userlevel 1

my son, he lost his mom a few years ago and he is still manages to be the most amazing loving boy who deserves everything Santa will bring him. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas is a time for being with family and friends. Those who are far away, don’t need to be far with a bit of video calling with ID mobile. Lots of food and drink. Always a bonus! 

Being able to bring joy to those less fortunate, with donations and volunteering, is even more special at Christmas time 

Userlevel 1

The crisp air on a clear winters day, warming up by the fire, ripping wrapping paper off presents, eating everything without a care, snoozing on the sofa and playing games with the family.

Userlevel 1

Watching the magic in my children's reactions to everything Christmas. 🎅🏻🎄

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Gift cards worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

Plan length Data Monthly line rental Gift card amount
12 months 100GB £12.00 £10.00
12 months 120GB £14.00 £10.00
12 months 200GB £15.00 £50.00
12 months 250GB £16.00 £50.00
12 months Unlimited £17.00 £50.00
24 months 45GB £9.00 £10.00
24 months 70GB £10.00 £10.00
24 months 120GB £12.00 £25.00
24 months 150GB £14.00 £50.00
24 months 250GB £15.00 £50.00
24 months Unlimited £16.00 £50.00

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

Treat yours-elf! Treats on selected phone plans

Yo-ho-ho! We come bearing treats on our festive phone deals!

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

Christmas Dinner 🤶

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about the festive season is spending time with loved ones, it doesn't have to be family, but also friends and even old friends who you don't see as often or as much as you like. It's sharing fond memories of family members who are no longer with us, exchanging gifts (including the funny, joke type ones) no matter the value. It's the thought that counts. It's helping my parents, my mum especially, cook the Christmas dinner and help serve for all our guests. It's all cuddling up on the sofa watching festive movies (like miracle on 34th street and Christmas with the kranks) it's just spending quality time with one another, it's having a laugh, maybe drink a wee bit too much and embarrass everyone but that's what makes it fun and that's what means the most to me. It's the memories made and those memories aren't forgotten.

Userlevel 1

Perfect excuse to eat as much chocolate as I want!

My favourite thing is when I coking the cristmas desserts and cristmas food for my family!!!!!! 

Userlevel 1

Favourite thing about this year has to be putting the heating on full blast and cuddling up on the sofa watching Xmas movies!

Christmas is a time for helping people in need being nice to people asking your neighbours if they need help with Christmas shopping feeding the homeless people and also giving charity.

Christmas time to me, means, time with family, the excitement in kids faces, picking the perfect gift for every person in my family but most of all the twinkling lights and cosy fires with homemade hot chocolate and marshmallows 😋😋

A time when all our children and families and our lovely grandchildren celebrate with us and give thoughtful gifts and we enjoy the holiday together.

Mince pies. 😀👍

Spending time with extended family and friends.

I wish we could go to spend time on Christmas with my mum and my husband parents in Lithuania as we have never been there on Christmas since we arrived to UK 

Userlevel 2
Badge

My favourite part of Christmas has to be watching our four daughters open their presents and seeing their excited faces as they see what Santa has brought them. Having children keeps the magic of Christmas alive.  

3 words - Pigs in Blankets

Userlevel 1

The excitement of a little one wanting to know if Santa has come. The Magic of Christmas is unmatched 

I e joy having my grandchildren all day and setting them have free rein in what they eat.

Userlevel 1

Spending time with loved ones 🥰🥰🥰🥰

My favourite thing about the the festive season is it reminds me I only have 3 months left till I can upgrade my phone with ID mobile. 

Spending time with my daughter and watching how she gets so excited even opening the simpelist of presents

Userlevel 1

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Gift cards worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

Plan length Data Monthly line rental Gift card amount
12 months 100GB £12.00 £10.00
12 months 120GB £14.00 £10.00
12 months 200GB £15.00 £50.00
12 months 250GB £16.00 £50.00
12 months Unlimited £17.00 £50.00
24 months 45GB £9.00 £10.00
24 months 70GB £10.00 £10.00
24 months 120GB £12.00 £25.00
24 months 150GB £14.00 £50.00
24 months 250GB £15.00 £50.00
24 months Unlimited £16.00 £50.00

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

Treat yours-elf! Treats on selected phone plans

Yo-ho-ho! We come bearing treats on our festive phone deals!

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

During these times alot of people struggle to make ends meet but the one thing that this Christmas season does is bring family's together no matter what's going on in your life but for those who don't have anyone thinking of you and I hope you found warm at this time of the year merry Christmas everyone

Userlevel 1

I like Xmas is the time to spend with family and enjoy watching Xmas movies 

Why iD Mobile?