iD Christmas Deals are here!

• 30 November 2023
  • 255 replies
iD Christmas Deals are here!

Show first post

255 replies

Userlevel 1

Spending time with family and friends this time of the year is the best thing.Make memories for the next years to remember 

Love the cheesy Christmas movies with the same storyline! 

I like the festive decorations and surprising people with gifts. I can't afford to do it, but it makes me happy to see others happy.

Day off work! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I love singing the carols. People coming out on a cold evening, all wrapped up, the smell of mulled wine (don't drink) the scalding hot chocolate (that l will drink) to somewhere like a pub car park to sing loudly and enjoy the half hour of community. Usually a few laughs, a reminder of why we are there, hugging and being hugged by strangers and walking home, still singing, with members of the family.

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Gift cards worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

Plan length Data Monthly line rental Gift card amount
12 months 100GB £12.00 £10.00
12 months 120GB £14.00 £10.00
12 months 200GB £15.00 £50.00
12 months 250GB £16.00 £50.00
12 months Unlimited £17.00 £50.00
24 months 45GB £9.00 £10.00
24 months 70GB £10.00 £10.00
24 months 120GB £12.00 £25.00
24 months 150GB £14.00 £50.00
24 months 250GB £15.00 £50.00
24 months Unlimited £16.00 £50.00

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

Treat yours-elf! Treats on selected phone plans

Yo-ho-ho! We come bearing treats on our festive phone deals!

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with my mum and my son 

I love spending time with my family and friends and having some extended time to relax. 

I love spending time with family, warm evenings in front of the fire and watching The Snowman

My favourite thing about Christmas for me  is to reflect on the reason for the season, the birth of Jesus Christ. The purpose for which He has come to the earth and the hope of His second coming to take the saint to heaven. The opportunity to count my blessings, correct my wrongs and with joy in my heart hope for the best of the coming year. Not just that, being thankful for the year the good times, the bad times and ugly times knowing that it is a blessing to be celebrating Christmas with family members and friends alike.

My favourite thing about Christmas is being with friends and family. Having to have to eat a lot of food. 

The best thing is meeting up with friends who you don’t see much throughout the year - and getting all nostalgic about what we used to get up to together over the festive season.

Going abroad as far as possible and watching them putting tinsel up in the heat . Christmas songs are always a surprise when you are walking around in t shirt and shorts.

Gifts giving is my most favourite thing during this time and it goes back to when the Three Wise Men offered gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to baby Jesus in the manger.

Christmas was the time my husband died but remembering his fun loving ways at this time bring many smiles and lovely memories. He  always woke us all at ungodly hours on Christmas morning, dressed as Father Christmas he frightened the kids into getting up to see “has he been”  , stood by the front door  at 5 am and raised a glass of brandy to the Peace before joining in later with local kids skateboarding  and falling over.  He lives on in this and his wish is Jingle Bells to all.

The smell of a real christmas tree in your front room!

Userlevel 2

The Christmas lights in the city

Userlevel 1

I absolutely love Christmas, and everything about it, I love the build up, and seeing it through a child's eyes again ...their excitement is contagious, the whole magic of it all, spending quality time with family, food, board games, and this year we have just rescued a retired working beagle, so he now will get to enjoy a warm home, a soft bed and all the love he's missed out on the last 6 years.

We remember loved ones no longer here and share our memories.

Userlevel 1

Bringing joy to those in need and feeding the animals.

Userlevel 1

My favourite festive thing is watching The Grinch with my younger siblings - especially now that I only really come home for the holidays I rarely get to see my siblings as much as I used to, growing up and feeling as though I’m leaving them behind is tough but atleast at Christmas it reminds me of being younger and living at home with them❤️

Userlevel 1

Spending time with family 

It’s had to be the chopper bike I had many years ago  , it was the one thing at that time you dreamed about getting but never thought you would , great memories that can never be replaced!

It had to be the chopper bike many years ago, the one thing I dreamed about but never thought I’d have “great memories “ 

I now hate Christmas as I’ve just lost my mum and dad recently , it’s gonna be bringing up bad memories for me every year,

and Xmas is sposed to be for family and I ain’t got any left

and I suffer with cerebral palsy and another recent brain injury, I live alone

I apologise but however I’m just being honest. 

Userlevel 1

For me it's about giving back to my family who help me throughout the year and spending time with them all, good luck to everyone and hope you all have a good Christmas.

Userlevel 1

It’s the time of year that I actually get a day off work!