iD Christmas Deals are here!

• 30 November 2023
  • 255 replies
iD Christmas Deals are here!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Gift cards worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

Plan length Data Monthly line rental Gift card amount
12 months 100GB £12.00 £10.00
12 months 120GB £14.00 £10.00
12 months 200GB £15.00 £50.00
12 months 250GB £16.00 £50.00
12 months Unlimited £17.00 £50.00
24 months 45GB £9.00 £10.00
24 months 70GB £10.00 £10.00
24 months 120GB £12.00 £25.00
24 months 150GB £14.00 £50.00
24 months 250GB £15.00 £50.00
24 months Unlimited £16.00 £50.00

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

Treat yours-elf! Treats on selected phone plans

Yo-ho-ho! We come bearing treats on our festive phone deals!

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Giveaway Time!

To enter, simply tell us your favourite thing about the festive period! Is it being able to spend more time with family and friends? Do the glow of the Christmas tree lights make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Or is it just that you get a few extra days off work! Reply with your favourite festive thing below, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.

Entries close on 18th December at 23:59 (BST). Two winners will be randomly selected shortly after. 

Good luck! 

255 replies

My favorite thing about the festive period is the sense of togetherness and warmth it brings. Gathering with family and friends, sharing stories, and enjoying each other's company creates a special kind of joy. The glow of Christmas lights adds to this atmosphere, casting a cozy and magical ambiance. It's not just about the days off work; it's about creating memories and embracing the spirit of the season. Every shared laugh and moment of connection during this time feels extra special and deeply cherished.

Userlevel 1

Best thing at this time of year is being with your family. 

Userlevel 1

Don’t worry if you missed out on our Black Friday deals. Christmas is a-coming, so we’ve lined up lots of amazing new festive deals for you. And because everyone loves getting surprises at Christmas, these deals come with fab treats or Currys gift cards.

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you know and love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and speedy 5G (if your phone supports it). Plus, a Currys gift card worth up to £50!

Our SIM only deals start at £9 a month for a hefty 45GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £16 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’re on the good list this year, so you deserve it! View all our festive SIM only deals.

The iPhone 15 family is Apple’s latest smartphone series, and each phone is packed with jaw-dropping tech and incredible cameras. Choose from the iPhone 15, iPhone Plus, iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max and we’ll throw in an awesome Apple accessory worth up to £39.

Into Androids rather than iPhones? Fancy getting a Nintendo Switch Lite as a free gift? You’ll get in on selected deals with the Google Pixel 8, Google Pixel 7a, Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung Galaxy A54 5G, Samsung Galaxy A14, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Honor 90, Xiaomi Note 12 Pro Plus and Motorola Edge 40. The choice is yours!

Elsewhere, you’ll find festive Android phone deals with treat of tablets, earbuds and Currys gift cards. View all our festive Christmas phone deals.

Giveaway Time!

my favourite thing about Christmas is definitely family time, seeing my kids on Christmas morning and the build up to Christmas day is just so magical, kids are what makes Christmas.

Not having to get up at 6am for 4 consecutive days!!! And watching Grinch for the 100th time of course! 

Seeing the excitement and happiness on the grandchildren's faces as they open their Xmas presents early in the morning beats everything else by a mile

Best thing about Christmas is to spend the time off with friends and family celebrating the birth of Jesus and love 

The excitement first thing on Christmas morning when everyone comes down to see what Santa has brought them x

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about christmas is cauliflower cheese to be honest

I love spending it with family❤️having some extra time off work😍and of course the lovely Christmas dinner😋so excited for celebrating Christmas 🎄 hope you all have a lovely one !

Userlevel 2

For me it's just spending time with family who you don't get to see often.

Userlevel 1

Everything about it is amazing. The December build up with all the decorations, lights, cold & dark nights, warm drinks, watching cheesy Christmas films and the all out vibe of the whole season is perfect. Then you get the family time and Christmas food, presents and crackers. And if you're lucky a bit of snow to top it off. 

Userlevel 1

Giveaway Time!

my favourite thing about Christmas is definitely family time, seeing my kids on Christmas morning and the build up to Christmas day is just so magical, kids are what makes Christmas.

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending quality time with my Family.

Userlevel 2

Family time 

Userlevel 1

I work for the air ambulance charity the best thing for me is seeing family come together as a collection driver you see both sides how people live. I try my best to make everyone feel equal and happy 

My favourite thing about christmas is cauliflower cheese to be honest

I love this 😂😭

My favourite thing at Christmas would be to spend it with my beautiful family as a whole as I’m disabled it’s made difficult to happen that and distance as we are spread over the uk from Manchester  to Cornwall  love and miss my lot so much so happy Christmas and glev1 x

Userlevel 1

Relax and indulge with family for an enjoyable and peaceful Christmas holidays (after uncertain and worrying past few years). Cheers!

Userlevel 1

Films, Food and not being at work 👌🏻👌🏻

Userlevel 1

Family time & overdosing on Xmas spirits 😈

I will be alone eating pigs in blankets and drinking red wine in front of my log fire whilst watching YouTube on my phone ALL DAY

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing is my cycling club’s Christmas Eve ride.  A chance to let go of stress and take in the delight that is the Peak District on a winters afternoon.  And maybe a well earned pint in a local pub on the way back home.

Userlevel 2

Not having to go to work!

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with family, friends and my dog, it’s the time of year that makes me grateful for what I have and the people I have around me, Christmas is filled with love and appreciation and will always be my favourite time of the year. Merry Christmas ID Mobile 🎅🏼😃😃

The best thing about Christmas is the look of wonder on the faces of the younger members of the family, we should all be grateful for all we have.

My favourite thing about this time of year is darker longer nights, so I can enjoy taking photos of the universe for longer

Why iD Mobile?