iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 249 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

249 replies

West Ham v Bayer Leverkusen. Although in the end we got knocked out, the atmosphere and intensity of the game was the best I've been too for a while.

Userlevel 1

The guy rolling over the railings over the tunnel.

The end of it!

When Liverpool drew against Man City and lost their chances at winning the title

Userlevel 1

Chelsea Women signed Colombian striker Mayra Ramirez for a British-record fee of £385,000. She made her debut on January 27 and, just weeks later, netted her first goal for the Blues in an FA Cup clash against Crystal Palace.

Not a footballnatic anymore but do miss the world cup of 1994!!! Used to be great and for the love of the shirt mostly...

Taking my daughter to see the Lionesses at the King Power Stadium and inspiring her to get involved with women's football 💪🏼

Userlevel 1

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

My son managed to get tickets for the Championship Play Off Finals for my brother who was dying of skull and liver cancer. My brother was a life long Luton Town FC fan. Aware of his disfigured face, and feeling weak from surgery we did not think he would be able to go. But he did manage the journey.
We chewed our nails down to our elbows until Luton were victorious. My brother was over the moon. A very special memory he will take to his grave. He did not live to see Luton get relegated, thank goodness. RIP Jason.

Schlupps top bins belter against Fulham, possible goal of the month???

Userlevel 1

Best moment, Chelsea vs Everton 6-0 and Cole Palmer scoring 4 goals and the perfect hat trick in the fastest time ever in the Premier League. 

Being sat in the Arthur Wait stand with my son 4-0 up after half an hour against West Ham  - what a day that was!

Best moment ever is Stockport County winning the league… ⚽️

My best moment from the season has to be Newcastle Utd back in Europe after 20 years and tearing PSG apart at St James’ Park beating them 4-1.

Going to watch my amateur home team Arbroath lose 4-1 against the The New Saints at their Park Hall stadium in Oswestry in the Scottish Challenge Cup, what a great day with all the travelling support even though we lost.

Hearing a bbc comments tor say “Crystal Palace are tearing Manchester United apart” that’s something you don’t hear every day COYE !!! 

To be fair I don’t watch football at all. But I like how it’s more inclusive these days and very much become the family event. Grassroots football has grown and really does bring people together 

Here’s how to enter:

Good luck!

21st October 2023 At Anfield & Us Liverpool Beating Everton 2-0 & Ashley Young Being Red Carded. ❤️Y.N.W.A.❤️

Celtic beating Rangers 2-1 to be 1 point away from title. 🍀

The Rams are going UP! Fantastic day for DCFC 

My best movement if i win Apple AirPods. Thanks.

Garnacho’s overhead kick 🤤

Must admit I’m not much of a football fan, but end of season always heralds the warmer days of summer.

Watching my local team Dundee United winning the Chapionship League to into the Premiership after going down the year before

Userlevel 2

Sheffield Wednesday stayed up after being completely written off! Excellent 🦉🦉🦉

Userlevel 1

Arsenal beating Chelsea 5-0!!!

Why iD Mobile?