iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 250 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

250 replies

Userlevel 2

Winning your competition with my 12 year old son to receive a pre-match experience and tickets to watch the Crystal Palace v Chelsea match in February. My son had such a great time he still keeps asking to go back as he says that the staff who hosted us and made us feel so welcome were so lovely and kind and he’d love to see them again 🥰

Userlevel 1

My favorite moment has yet to take place, it will only happen when my team Wolves get a fair crack with the VAR officials…

Userlevel 1

The most memorable moment was when football came together after Tom lockyear collapsed and everyone rallied around to show that football is more than a game , and that no matter who you support or play for we’re all human and to save a human being regardless of team he plays for or supports is everything 

Userlevel 1

My best moment of the football was not watching it and going out on my motorbike with real men.lol 

Userlevel 1

Taking my daughter on her 1st Burnley game, we’re so proud of her as she is autistic and struggles with noise and crowds - we forgot the ear defenders but she really wanted to go, we expected her to not stay long but she stayed the whole game and loved it so much, the steward were amazing and so understanding of autism took her to the steps for more space and stayed with her  through the match 

Userlevel 1

Newcastle versus Paris st Germain ... First leg.... I  was on holiday in Lanzarote with both team supporters. Atmosphere was amazing.  I won't forget that night. ⚽⚽⚽

Userlevel 1

When underdog teams defeat strong opponents, it showcases that anything is possible in football. It levels the playing field and highlights the unpredictable nature of the sport. This gives hope to smaller teams and encourages them to believe that they can compete with and defeat bigger and more established clubs.

Userlevel 1

Watching Leicester City FC all through the roller coaster season to go and win the Championship Straight Back Up to the Premiership. Championies Championies Ole Ole Ole. Well done The Foxes

Userlevel 1

Watching my son’s football team beat their arch rivals in a local derby , a  cup game.
His team went 4-0 up playing fantastic football, the best they’ve played all season, but then the other team made an incredible comeback to level the game at 4-4, showing unbelievable determination and fight . The boys kept going though and kept their heads and got a late, great  winner to end  an unforgettable game, winning 5-4, WOW! 

Userlevel 1

St Mirren ballboy throwing ball away from Rangers player going to get it . Ballboy was promptly replaced.. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment was taking my 6yo to his first Norwich match in front of 27k fans and watching g his face when we scored!! Magic memories 

Userlevel 1

Palaces’ 4-0 trashing of Man U! 

Userlevel 1

Yeovil Town getting promotion.

Userlevel 1

Watching the support and passion for women’s football grow stronger and stronger has been my favourite footballing moment, not just of the past season but throughout football history! 

Userlevel 1

Garnacho bicycle kick 😍

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment of the season was Crystal Palace announcing the new manager and the results that have followed.

Userlevel 1

Living in Ipswich it has to be our promotion!

Userlevel 1

By far the best overall moment of the season is Palace's 4-0 trashing of United 😂😂😂

Userlevel 1

Watching Chesterfield win promotion back into the Football League.

Userlevel 1

Stockport County winning their first league title in 57 years, going back up to League 1 as champions! 

There was not a dry eye in our house that evening! 

Userlevel 1

As a supporter of Scunthorpe United I love that despite the many losses the fans are still united in their love of the game and the rallying around when the Club owners were threatening to not pay their staff shows the supporters at least still have the Iron Spirit.

Userlevel 1

Scotland reaching the world cup all them year's ago lol can only dream on winning it 😂 😂 

Userlevel 1

Every Man United win is a highlight for me nowadays 😅

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment is my hubby and son enjoying watching the matches together ❤ 

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment of the season was watching Newcastle beat PSG 4-1 absolutely awesome