January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

107 replies

My resolution is to do at least 13,000 steps a day and get a little fitter and slimmer.

My New Years resolution is to lose weight and slim down so that I don’t have to constantly worry about which clothing stores I can shop from and not constantly look for 3XL tshirts!

Getting fitter is top priority with aim to do 1/2 marathon towards end of year, other resolutions drink less alcohol, eat healthier, be more organised and spend more time with family

Userlevel 1

To keep fit and healthy

Userlevel 3

My New Year's resolution is to keep up the momentum of positive changes to my life. Been tracking my diet better and going to the gym consistently for the last 6 months, lost about 7kg in weight and I'm lifting higher weights (can now deadlift 1 1/2 times my bodyweight). I'm getting out more to social events nand generally feeling healthier mentally and physically. 😊

I started my workout and hoping to continue it longer and stay fit.

My New Years resolution has been to engage more with the people around me (and to run a sub 27 minute 5K)...6 days down, 349 to go! 

Userlevel 1

To do more volunteering with the Community First Responders on behalf of the SWAST. And teach more school children CPR with the air ambulance.

All thr best Geoff.

New Years resolution - to be as fit as my cat - so eat all I want, sleep all I want and still be able to climb a vertical 7ft fence in seconds and chase every living thing within a mile

Userlevel 2

My New Years resolution is to try and be more upfront about how I feel with myself.

Userlevel 3

My resolution is to go vegan! 

Win one of two Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2s with Amazon Alexa!

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Didn't get many Christmas presents. You don't when you've got kids. Would love this to make up for it. 

Sort out my mental health issues and return to work, and get back to the way things were before my issues started. 

Userlevel 2

My New Year resolution is to stop making New Year resolutions. I don’t need any extra stress:grin: . The credit card bill is quite enough thanks. :scream:

Userlevel 1

Not one for Nee Year resolutions, but hope to try out a new water sport, and ti clear some debts 

Userlevel 1

Win one of two Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2s with Amazon Alexa!

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Shake off sinus problems and get back to working out

My new years resolution is to get back on to my running machine, I lost over 3 stone in 2018 but have sadley but some of the weight back on so i need to dust off my running shoes and get back on track!!

Userlevel 1

Get fitter not fatter. 

Resolution - fitter, more focused, keep the family afloat and the kids encouraged and engaged…

A bit of fitbit would help it along… 

Cheers.

My new years resolution is simple. To become active step by step following major surgery on my spine just before Christmas. I lost my job waiting for the surgery and can't afford luxuries like you are offering to help measure my progress. So I am keeping ebreythi g crossed for a happy and hopefully unexpected start to 2020! Trevor. 

I don’t make New Year’s resolutions, change can be started anytime.

I plan to get much fitter as I am a smoker.

I have started jogging 2 miles every 5 days to a week, then each month I will increase this by another mile. I also without hesitation, am committing to do something beneficial for someone I know or dont know to help them, every single day, and in turn make myself feel better.

Also I would like to hire 2 private investigators and get them to investigate eachother (joke)

Thanks, and happy new year!

Userlevel 3

For this new year I really want to get healthier specifically getting my mental health in a better place. I also want to be out more, walk my dog more and take time to do pleasurable things dispite how small they can be.

My new years resolution is to take everything 1 step at a time - inc my weightloss. My anxiety got bad last year but i should be proud im finally taking control & actually making progress with my weightloss! 

My new years resolution is to try to avoid single use packaging where possible, by shopping for fruit and veg at my local market.

Why iD Mobile?