January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

107 replies

Win one of two Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2s with Amazon Alexa!

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

In 2019 I was diagnosed with Lymphoma. In 2020 my new years resolution is to beat it and become a stronger person for my kids. Live my life to the full with energy and fight to exceed as a dad

Userlevel 3

I think I've given myself too many resolutions... I need to start to get my body back after having Mr 5 months old, limiting my sugar intake should help with this, and also to be a more present parent. 🤞🤞

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to be kinder to everyone who I have contact with showing that I am still capable and have a little bit of me left despite of my "HUNTINGTONS DISEASE" 

Userlevel 1

I don't have a resolution as such, I have exercised the greater part of 2019 and I was unable to make any significant reduction to my weight   so I am going to try the diet routine this year and hoping that I will be more successful in 2020 fingers crossed 😀

Userlevel 3

My New year's resolution is to be able to run a marathon by the end of the year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I don't I can get any more fit anymore. I am doing 20k - 30k steps per day and it doesn't seems like it will change. My dog it's the reason to keep me fit :-)

I don't really have any resolution for this the next year but I would be super happy if that year would be the one when I become a Father. It is not a resolution but a wish. Still counts though 😁 I sense that my girlfriend is becoming ready for this step as well so hopefully it will come true.

Kind Regards

Best of luck mate!

Everything changes when you become a Father, it’s definitely not easy I’ll tell you that!  But rewarding at that :)

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don't think I can get any more fit. I am doing 20k - 30k steps per day and it doesn't seems like it will change. My dog it's the reason to keep me fit :-)

I don't really have any resolution for the next year but I would be super happy if that year would be the one when I become a Father. It is not a resolution but a wish. Still counts though 😁 I sense that my girlfriend is becoming ready for this step as well so hopefully it will come true.

Kind Regards

Why iD Mobile?