June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Bbrilliant and affordable deals. Not had a problem with signal at all that was one of my biggest problems with previous companies.
Great customer service products first class easy to use website prices brilliant plenty of tips to keep you safe
Sim only deals are good.
Excellent customer service coupled with good value for money
Userlevel 1
I had a wonderful telephone conversation with your customer service team some time ago. It was quite complex but they were patient and resolved all the issues. Nice prices and simple contracts too. 😋
Super duper customer service, great value for money across the board and amazing network coverage in the UK and beyond. What's not to love about iD?!
What can you say except
Simply the best.
Great customer service coupled with excellent value for money add up to the best mobile service and the best customer experience and satisfaction.
Userlevel 1
4th year with iD and the reason is simple; some of the best value phone & SIM only deals around!
Userlevel 1
Your prices for monthly contracts are unbeatable and outstanding customer service. I've always been able to get in touch with someone, who understood my query and sorted it out quickly. Couldn't ask for more.
You have the most personable and knowledgable staff. The contracts are straight forward with something for everyone and great offers when in contract!
Because you have unbelievable great deals on phones and contracts+great customer service=happy customers, like myself, recommend ID Mobile to friends and family!
Simply the best!!
Great service, excellent tariffs
Userlevel 1
Great value for money, great customer service and WiFi calling all add up to id being the best mobile provider going.
Userlevel 1
£5 per month, 3.5GB Data, 500min, 5000texts - enough said!
Userlevel 1
Good choice of tariffs from providers. Good in-store and Customer help. Choice if phones, including refurbished.
Best deal in UK
Brilliant SIM only deals, great customer service and really easy to change over contract and keep my number (and great helpline for a technophobe like me!)
Your deals are the best around!
The support you provide aswell as a super useful app means I don't plan on going anywhere else for my contract 🙂
Great offers/prices.
Service is really good and the app is great for checking bills and remaining data etc.
Like the way you can cap any extra spending.
Entering this competition while I’m abroad using my data with no extra charge 😎 need I say more?
Userlevel 1
Great prices, great customer service, offer great handsets, great coverage of network and lastly great competitions, so to sum it up, you're just Great!
Userlevel 1
I am a SIM only Customer and you are the best value for price, versatility and contract length. I love you so much I got Sims for all the family.
Userlevel 1
No one else comes close to the price i pay for my contracts with iD for the same amount of data and minutes on a 30 day contract ;)

Well happy with my service
Thanks iD 😍
Why iD Mobile?