June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Very good customer service
Low prices and capping limits
Your network is simply the best!!
Nothing comes close to you
How would i live without you
I still have brass in pocket thanks to your cheap prices
As an “older” person you had the best and cheapest deal for me, I don’t use all my text, minutes or data allowance every month but you are still the best value deal for me. Thank you I D mobile 😊
very good network coverage and great value for money
Userlevel 1
The best consistent pricing, the simple contracts, the easy to understand app and billing. I often recommend ID to others. 🙂
Bbrilliant and affordable deals. Not had a problem with signal at all that was one of my biggest problems with previous companies.
Great customer service products first class easy to use website prices brilliant plenty of tips to keep you safe
Sim only deals are good.
Excellent customer service coupled with good value for money
Userlevel 1
I had a wonderful telephone conversation with your customer service team some time ago. It was quite complex but they were patient and resolved all the issues. Nice prices and simple contracts too. 😋
Super duper customer service, great value for money across the board and amazing network coverage in the UK and beyond. What's not to love about iD?!
Userlevel 1
I've found my IDeal network 👍
What can you say except
Simply the best.
Great customer service coupled with excellent value for money add up to the best mobile service and the best customer experience and satisfaction.
Userlevel 1
4th year with iD and the reason is simple; some of the best value phone & SIM only deals around!
Userlevel 1
Your prices for monthly contracts are unbeatable and outstanding customer service. I've always been able to get in touch with someone, who understood my query and sorted it out quickly. Couldn't ask for more.
You have the most personable and knowledgable staff. The contracts are straight forward with something for everyone and great offers when in contract!
Because you have unbelievable great deals on phones and contracts+great customer service=happy customers, like myself, recommend ID Mobile to friends and family!
Simply the best!!
Great service, excellent tariffs
Userlevel 1
Great value for money, great customer service and WiFi calling all add up to id being the best mobile provider going.
Userlevel 1
£5 per month, 3.5GB Data, 500min, 5000texts - enough said!
Userlevel 1
Good choice of tariffs from providers. Good in-store and Customer help. Choice if phones, including refurbished.
Best deal in UK
Why iD Mobile?