June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Userlevel 1
£5 per month, 3.5GB Data, 500min, 5000texts - enough said!
Userlevel 1
Great value for money, great customer service and WiFi calling all add up to id being the best mobile provider going.
Great service, excellent tariffs
Simply the best!!
Because you have unbelievable great deals on phones and contracts+great customer service=happy customers, like myself, recommend ID Mobile to friends and family!
You have the most personable and knowledgable staff. The contracts are straight forward with something for everyone and great offers when in contract!
Userlevel 1
Your prices for monthly contracts are unbeatable and outstanding customer service. I've always been able to get in touch with someone, who understood my query and sorted it out quickly. Couldn't ask for more.
Userlevel 1
4th year with iD and the reason is simple; some of the best value phone & SIM only deals around!
Great customer service coupled with excellent value for money add up to the best mobile service and the best customer experience and satisfaction.
What can you say except
Simply the best.
Userlevel 1
I've found my IDeal network 👍
Super duper customer service, great value for money across the board and amazing network coverage in the UK and beyond. What's not to love about iD?!
Userlevel 1
I had a wonderful telephone conversation with your customer service team some time ago. It was quite complex but they were patient and resolved all the issues. Nice prices and simple contracts too. 😋
Excellent customer service coupled with good value for money
Sim only deals are good.
Great customer service products first class easy to use website prices brilliant plenty of tips to keep you safe
Bbrilliant and affordable deals. Not had a problem with signal at all that was one of my biggest problems with previous companies.
Userlevel 1
The best consistent pricing, the simple contracts, the easy to understand app and billing. I often recommend ID to others. 🙂
very good network coverage and great value for money
As an “older” person you had the best and cheapest deal for me, I don’t use all my text, minutes or data allowance every month but you are still the best value deal for me. Thank you I D mobile 😊
Your network is simply the best!!
Nothing comes close to you
How would i live without you
I still have brass in pocket thanks to your cheap prices
Low prices and capping limits
Very good customer service
Competitive prices and good value
Low prices, great service and a fantastic app!