June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Prices are great, customer service is excellent and the app is outstanding. iD is a brilliant provider.
Because of your services and products
Highly recommended to family, best deals around, excellent coverage and outstanding customer service, best I have received over other providers, easy to navigate website 😀
An amazing service by a brilliant company who provide a good deal while not compromising on features like VoLTE and WiFi calling, which is superb when I’m on the Underground!
Great value, great phones, great team
Userlevel 1
Your prices are by far the best and I can check up on my usage in just a few seconds using your App.
Prices are excellent. Everything runs smoothly and the customer service is top notch.
It's the green logo of course! (my favourite colour). That or the low prices?
Because your customer service team have expressed over 1 million smiles 🙂
You have produce that suitable for everyone at any level of financial status.
Userlevel 1
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply
Userlevel 1
ID just seem to make it easy and economical. I think they are a great company
fantastic sim only deals and fast speeds with very little buffering
cheapest cost, but not service which is excellent without being obtrusive
ID is so simple to use. Good prices especially for SIM only deals, a first rate website so it’s easy to track how much data you have left. They also, quite simply, do what they say they’ll do and are completely straightforward.
ID is responsible priced network and all my family is with the ID ,and the good thing is the rollover data.
Userlevel 2
Good coverage, and tariffs.
Good pricing and network coverage
Userlevel 1
Service! Both customer service and the technical quality of the connection. I have never had any issues with connection, data use or billing. This is a true quality service and long may it last.
Such honest prices for sim only deals. Also the app is very helpful and easy to navigate.
Competition time.

T&C's Apply
good deals great prices easy to use phones
The Id Motto
“Id” will give you unlimited Minuets
“Id” will give you unlimited Texts
“Id” will give data that rolls over
“Id” Know they gave them to me
You're simply the best, usually the cheapest and the best prices anywhere
impeccable value for money, outstanding network coverage while offering incredible customer service!
Why iD Mobile?