May Experience Competition - Closed

May Experience Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

170 replies

Mijas Costa in Costa del Sol...... Very popular with the brits and beautiful costal area and very central..... Can go to the classy up market area of Puerto banus/Marbella to see the beautiful yachts and sip champagne on the front of the port or the other direction Funegirola..... Torremolinos Belamadena. And all 2 hours and 20 mins away on a plane which is a definite plus with young children!! Highly recommend.
Userlevel 1
Caravanning in the New Forest.
H
New Forest, UK, absolutely lovely place to relax.
Userlevel 2
I absolutely love visiting the Greek islands . I love sailing between them, exploring the different historical sites, swimming in the clear seas, eating fabulous food and enjoying the company of local people. It doesn’t take long to get there and I love to visit at all times of the year.
I love Sydney Australia! My favourite place I have visited. So many things to do and see.
My favourite would be Stratford on Avon - this is the place where my wife-to-be met my family for the first time - they living in Hertfordshire and Sue and I living in Lancashire - the weekend went well. Sue and I have been back again and thoroughly enjoyed the experience again.
Greece is the perfect place to go! So relaxing and the food is always amazing!!
I love Turkey, its a stunning country.
Some people my knock it but we love to escape to Skegness. Lots to do and yes we do spend a lot of time in the arcades!
Userlevel 1
Cornwall, England.
Way Better than going abroad!
Goa.
We went to China last year and it was amazing!
The Lake District just beautiful!
Userlevel 2
Loved Lake Tahoe in the US
Devon. I drive through there as a courier without time to stop. I’d love to stay and relax for a while. Such a lovely place and lovely people.
North Norfolk coast for us Hunstanton and Cromer
Userlevel 1
Marrakech, Morocco 🇲🇦
I love Lake District, I can go there every month, so many things to do and explore
I love Wales. It's a wonderful country with fantastic beaches and scenery. Rhossili is the best beach ever!
Userlevel 1
Lake Garda Italy
Cornwall, UK.
Userlevel 1
It has to be Wengen, in Switzerland every time for me xx
London...great food, great shows and the underground is so easy to use.
Venice, Italy 🇮🇹👌👌... Beautiful and romantic town
Cornwall! Amazing for a getaway.
Why iD Mobile?