May Experience Competition - Closed

May Experience Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

170 replies

Barcelona 🙂 The best nightlife and the best food!
South of France would be top of my list
Zakynthos just a little piece of heaven my stress leaves as the plane doors open Bliss
London, always plenty to do
The Isle of Skye is stunning with amazing views and wildlife... it helps to have your woolies with you!
Userlevel 1
I've yet to go, as being a student means money is low, but Japan has to be my favourite break location. Especially during the cherry blossom season. Even seeing photos of the Sakura trees in full bloom completely puts me at peace.
In Slovenia there is a lovely place called Bled and the lake there is stunning.
Userlevel 3
Id love to re-live my childhood and visit all the Waterparks in Spain, run around without a care in the world 😌

Marazion beach, Cornwall - There may not be a beach in the whole of the UK with such stunning views – across to St Michael's Mount and towards both the Lizard and Land's End.

The beach is ideal for swimming, sailing, kite surfing and, of course, sunbathing. 😍

Userlevel 1
I love Chester in the north west of the UK. It celebrates it's Roman heritage but is also modern and inviting for travellers. It has a pedestrianised main street which makes it a pleasure for shoppers and diners to walk along at ease. I love the place.
New York City! We just got back and it was the best city break I've ever had!
Barcelona
Userlevel 1
Fancy winning a £100 Red Letter Days voucher to get out and about this spring? Simply comment below where your favourite break destination is (either home or abroad!) and we'll choose two winners!

Red Letter Days provide a range of experience days or breaks for every taste, occasion and budget. Whether it's a day out at the zoo with the kids, a romantic date night or your own solo adventure, there's plenty to choose from.

Hurry! Competition ends midnight on Sunday 12 May.

T&C's Apply

Just had a couple of days in Jersey and we thought it was great! Better than anticipated.
Porto, Portugal!
Would love to go visit North Wales, Snowdonia in particular :)
My favourite getaway is Malta!
Userlevel 1
Fancy winning a £100 Red Letter Days voucher to get out and about this spring? Simply comment below where your favourite break destination is (either home or abroad!) and we'll choose two winners!

Red Letter Days provide a range of experience days or breaks for every taste, occasion and budget. Whether it's a day out at the zoo with the kids, a romantic date night or your own solo adventure, there's plenty to choose from.

Hurry! Competition ends midnight on Sunday 12 May.

T&C's Apply
Userlevel 1
I love Cornwall it's my favourite getaway place
Malia, Crete
Definitely Manhattan in New York, outstanding views and amazing experience altogether. Would recommend to anyone! The shopping spree's you could have would be out of control! 🙂
London is my choice
New Zealand; a beautiful country - especially loved Queenstown
Falmouth. Cornwall - boring aren't I! 🙂
Always would choose a family day in the Cotswolds drinking tea and exploring the outdoors. Perfect day!
Snowdonia, lots to see and do!
Why iD Mobile?