Meet the new Galaxy S22 family

Meet the new Galaxy S22 family
Userlevel 8
Badge

Samsung has launched its new S22 series of flagship phones, and they’re absolute stunners. Three models are available: the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra, all packed with incredible tech that Samsung says will make your ‘everyday epic’. Let’s take a closer look…

Pro-quality cameras

The Samsung S-series is famous for including the best camera tech around, and this is exactly what the S22 is offering.

Both the S22 and S22+ have the same triple rear camera setup. There’s a 12MP Ultra Wide Camera that really expands your POV, a 50MP Wide-angle Camera with a truly massive sensor capable of lighting up the night, and a 10MP Telephoto Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (plus 30x digital zoom) that means nothing's too far to shoot. And if you go for the S22 Ultra, you get an even better 108MP Wide-angle Camera, and an extra telephoto lens that ups the digital zoom to a whopping 100x.

Samsung is so proud of the camera’s capabilities in the dark, they’re calling it Nightography (nifty name). The super-sized pixel sensor enlarges pixels to pull in more light, and the Super Clear Glass dials down lens flare – this’ll make your night-time photos (and videos) as clear as day.

Dazzling displays

Here’s another area where Samsung excels – display quality. Colours look vivid, blacks are amazingly deep, and brightness levels can be dialled right up - so you can see clearly even in bright sunlight.

The Galaxy S22 has a 6.1-inch AMOLED FHD+ display, while the S22+ rocks a larger 6.6-inch AMOLED FHD+ display. The biggest and sharpest display is – surprise, surprise - on the S22 Ultra. It boasts a 6.8-inch with Quad HD+ resolution, and it’s also slightly curved at the edges – so it looks a little classier too.

All-day battery life

Each S22 comes with a different sized battery. The S22 has a 3700mAh battery with support for 25W super-fast charging, the S22+ has a 4500mAh battery with support for 45W super-fast charging, and the S22 Ultra has a 5000mAh battery with support for 45W super-fast charging.

No matter which phone you go for, the battery intelligently adapts to how you use your phone – so you’ll last all day (24 hours+) before you need to head to the charger.

Fastest. Processor. Ever.

The Exynos 2200 chipset is under the hood in all three models, and it’s the fastest chip that’s ever been on a Galaxy. It makes everything you do incredibly smooth, from vlogging to marathon gaming sessions. Basically, it’s got the power to keep up with whatever you’re doing.

An Ultra S-Pen

Still not sure which one to go for? This final fact might sway you. The S22 Ultra comes with a built-in S-Pen (just like the Galaxy Note series), giving you the power to work, create and multi-task more effectively. It’s Samsung’s most advanced and fastest S Pen yet - ultra-responsive, realistic and precise.

Water-resistant

Don’t worry too much if you’re using your S22 outdoors and the heavens open. All three models have an IP68 dust/water resistance rating, so they can handle a bit of rain.

When and where is the Galaxy S22 range available?

Want to get your hands on a new S22? You can order the Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra from iD Mobile right now!

iD is offering great deals on the latest Samsung line-up, combined with all the flexibility and control you need. Enjoy ultra-fast 5G coverage, roll over your unused data, cap your out-of-plan charges and stay fully on top of your expenses from the iD app, right there on a gorgeous new S22. 

Competition time…

Fancy being one of the first in the UK to get your hands on a Samsung Galaxy S22? Then stick around. Because we’re giving one away in this fab new competition!

Simply tell us in the comments below what the greatest Samsung product you ever owned was. In your opinion, of course. We’re talking your all-time favourite.

You’ll need to enter before midnight on Wednesday 23rd March, and we’ll announce the lucky winner the following day.

T&Cs apply. They always do. Good luck!

227 replies

I don’t know what the model number but it was the first flip phone Samsung made and it was tiny and I absolutely loved it . It always reminded me of the phasers on Star Trek and the battery life was brilliant 

I have a lot of Samsung products so it's quite hard to choose only one but at a push I'm going to say the best has to be my Samsung American fridge freezer I've had it for almost 10 years now and it's been a great product.

Samsung Galaxy Buds, gorgeous little pink things which allow me to listen to podcasts in private wherever I am :-)

I got the S22 Galaxy  for my daughter for her birthday she's been waiting for it it for a while now she cannot wait to get her hands on it she loves all the Galaxy phones she did want s22 ultimate but it's too dear for me to pay out 100 month I think phones are a bit expensive these days in contracts but will not praise my daughter of what she wants she's my everything 

Userlevel 1

I've had Samsung phones for as long as I can remember and I couldn't ever see myself having another brand of phone. I love the layout, the quality and everything else about them. I've never had a problem with any phone I've had. I have to say I did love my Samsung s9 though. Its still going now I just can't bring myself to get rid. My current phone is the s20 and I've upgraded to the 22 ultra just waiting for it to arrive now. I am excited to claim the ear bud pros that I can claim I really am excited to see what they have to offer. Samsung are my all time fav. Fingers crossed 🤞 guys 

Userlevel 1

I've always had Samsung phones as I think they are the far best phones out as they never break on you like iPhones do. I have always dreamed of having the next phone from Samsung as thats a s22. 

Userlevel 1

First ever Samsung product as a Samsung TV. Can’t remember the model but great viewing and having been buying Samsung TVs since.

Userlevel 1

Samsung has launched its new S22 series of flagship phones, and they’re absolute stunners. Three models are available: the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra, all packed with incredible tech that Samsung says will make your ‘everyday epic’. Let’s take a closer look…

Pro-quality cameras

The Samsung S-series is famous for including the best camera tech around, and this is exactly what the S22 is offering.

Both the S22 and S22+ have the same triple rear camera setup. There’s a 12MP Ultra Wide Camera that really expands your POV, a 50MP Wide-angle Camera with a truly massive sensor capable of lighting up the night, and a 10MP Telephoto Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (plus 30x digital zoom) that means nothing's too far to shoot. And if you go for the S22 Ultra, you get an even better 108MP Wide-angle Camera, and an extra telephoto lens that ups the digital zoom to a whopping 100x.

Samsung is so proud of the camera’s capabilities in the dark, they’re calling it Nightography (nifty name). The super-sized pixel sensor enlarges pixels to pull in more light, and the Super Clear Glass dials down lens flare – this’ll make your night-time photos (and videos) as clear as day.

Dazzling displays

Here’s another area where Samsung excels – display quality. Colours look vivid, blacks are amazingly deep, and brightness levels can be dialled right up - so you can see clearly even in bright sunlight.

The Galaxy S22 has a 6.1-inch AMOLED FHD+ display, while the S22+ rocks a larger 6.6-inch AMOLED FHD+ display. The biggest and sharpest display is – surprise, surprise - on the S22 Ultra. It boasts a 6.8-inch with Quad HD+ resolution, and it’s also slightly curved at the edges – so it looks a little classier too.

All-day battery life

Each S22 comes with a different sized battery. The S22 has a 3700mAh battery with support for 25W super-fast charging, the S22+ has a 4500mAh battery with support for 45W super-fast charging, and the S22 Ultra has a 5000mAh battery with support for 45W super-fast charging.

No matter which phone you go for, the battery intelligently adapts to how you use your phone – so you’ll last all day (24 hours+) before you need to head to the charger.

Fastest. Processor. Ever.

The Exynos 2200 chipset is under the hood in all three models, and it’s the fastest chip that’s ever been on a Galaxy. It makes everything you do incredibly smooth, from vlogging to marathon gaming sessions. Basically, it’s got the power to keep up with whatever you’re doing.

An Ultra S-Pen

Still not sure which one to go for? This final fact might sway you. The S22 Ultra comes with a built-in S-Pen (just like the Galaxy Note series), giving you the power to work, create and multi-task more effectively. It’s Samsung’s most advanced and fastest S Pen yet - ultra-responsive, realistic and precise.

Water-resistant

Don’t worry too much if you’re using your S22 outdoors and the heavens open. All three models have an IP68 dust/water resistance rating, so they can handle a bit of rain.

When and where is the Galaxy S22 range available?

Want to get your hands on a new S22? You can order the Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra from iD Mobile right now!

iD is offering great deals on the latest Samsung line-up, combined with all the flexibility and control you need. Enjoy ultra-fast 5G coverage, roll over your unused data, cap your out-of-plan charges and stay fully on top of your expenses from the iD app, right there on a gorgeous new S22. 

Competition time…

Fancy being one of the first in the UK to get your hands on a Samsung Galaxy S22? Then stick around. Because we’re giving one away in this fab new competition!

Simply tell us in the comments below what the greatest Samsung product you ever owned was. In your opinion, of course. We’re talking your all-time favourite.

You’ll need to enter before midnight on Wednesday 23rd March, and we’ll announce the lucky winner the following day.

T&Cs apply. They always do. Good luck!

II hope Im in the right place place for the competition? My Galaxy A10 finally gave up after 3 years of use!to I loved that phoned? Now Im in having to use my daughters Huawei P30. It slips out of my handwriting and i cant even put it on a slanting surface as it falls on the floor! I miss my Galaxy so much!? I hate all iphones.They're for simpletons. I so need a new Samsung chrome again....can you help a poor old lady keep ups with the times?she Pretty please xxx

Userlevel 2

My washing machine. Old one on its last legs so we stretched ourselves to buy a Samsung. Such a good, reliable machine, does a great wash and you can even operate it from your phone :joy: What’s not to love - apart from the price tag?!

By far my Samsung s3 is the best.It is durable and as a smartphone the video and especially the camera pictures are of high quality .

For me it had to be the S2, at the time it had a large screen, gorilla glass front and was what got me into Samsung phones amd havnt looked back since.

My Samsung Phone that I brought from you (ID Mobile) can't beat it😁

I switched to a Samsung phone about 5 phones ago, I started having them from my Son when he changed his contract, but I was so impressed I'm on my 2nd new one, it's an A71, never had the top of the range, but I haven't ever found a fault with them. I've never needed a repair, I've dropped this one a couple of times, but the quality is superb, sound is clear & the camera is excellent, it's a great size & fits in my hand. I love the size of the screen it makes seeing icons & reading my books easier.  The new Galaxy S22 would be amazing to have.

Userlevel 1

My first Plasma tv.  It seemed huge and bright compared with my old crt telly!

Samsung Tocco. I thought I was the bees knees when I got that! Ha ha 

Userlevel 1

I’ve never had a Samsung but I’d love the chance to see if they are better than Apple!

I’ve had a few Samsung products - phones and a tablet. They’re easy to use and don’t get outdated with continuous updates like an iPad I once had. 

Tv

My Samsung TV is of the finest quality- by far my favourite Samsung product so far! Excellent video and sound and makes movies so much more fun to watch! 

Userlevel 1

Oh my old 65 inch Samsung telly I had to leave at my ex's house. Brings a tear to my eye 😿

Userlevel 1

Samsung galaxy s21 is my all time favourite phone so far, always had Samsung! It had its issues at the start but they are reliable and robust! Will always have a Samsung I love them could not use any other mobile! #Samsungno1

My favourite Samsung product is my smart TV. Lovely picture and colours. I can catch up with all the programmes I miss. I would not be without it. I saw Samsung and then I decided! 

Since samsung had a pen I am being loyal user of samsung

Samsung S8 Always had Samsung phones but when my S7 broke I bought an Oppo it's an alright phone but will be going back to Samsung with next phone.x

Userlevel 1

It’s gotta be the Samsung monitor I use!

Why iD Mobile?