November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 3

My daughters’ birthdays. The excitement and smiles on their faces is the best thing in the world!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wedding anniversary, when I remember it.

Google Calendar, that’s my trick :wink:

Christmas, we love making our house visible from the space station with twinkling lights! Lots and lots of family time, walking the dog with our Christmas jumpers(including the dog) gorgeous food, games and lots of laughter. Love it. 

Christmas is definitely the best. It’s the decorations!

Boxing Day a chance to support and reach out to others!

Userlevel 3

My Favourite event is New Year's Day, watching the fireworks at midnight as a new year begins. 

Userlevel 2

Not meaning to sound selfish but stuff Christmas, has to be my birthday! :laughing:

Christmas!! Everyone can join in :-)

Userlevel 1

5th November, Bonfire 🔥 Night & it’s also My son’s 17th Birthday 🎁. Fireworks, hot dogs, birthday cake & family time x 

Userlevel 1

Christmas with all the family together dozing after eating too much of a fabulous Christmas dinn

My birthday, for the cake and pizza!

I love to celebrate Christmas - it’s the best time of year to  really celebrate being thankful for all we have and show appreciation for one another - I love giving gifts to all my friends and family,giving something back to the people who have poured in to me and my loved ones over the years. Priceless!!

My favourite Definitely has to be Christmas. Nothing beats quality time with family.

Userlevel 3

Christmas is my favourite celebration. Mainly because we can enjoy it as a family rather than ones birthday.

birthday

Userlevel 2

Halloween, because it brings communities together and the costumes are hilarious!

Most definitely Christmas, such a special time.

Good luck everyone. 🎄🎅

Christmas is my favourite celebration of the year as everyone can get involved.

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas, spending time with my special people😀

Userlevel 1

Early January birthdays. My wife and our great niece have birthdays on same day - one early 60’s and one 9. A great combination. Fun laughter and tears in one go…………….

Userlevel 1

I love Christmas, drinking, eating and of course family time,love it xx

Bonfire night because it’s my wedding anniversary :) 

My daughters birthday. There’s only been 2 of them, but so far they’ve been fun filled day’s with the family

New Year's Eve..looking forward to a great new year ahead !!!

Christmas.

Why iD Mobile?