November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Christmas, food and drink enough said.

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas what else do you n

Userlevel 3

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas. It's a time when the whole family can get together. 

has to be christmas to get together with family and friends and love snow ofcourse

Xmas swing the grandkids happy and time when all the family get together 

Userlevel 1

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

MY FAVORITE EVENT TO CELEBRATE IS CHRISMAS BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH LOADS OF FOOD AND DRINK AND THE KIDS PLAY ALL THEIR FAVORITE GAMES ON THE PLAY STATION 4 THEY LOVE ALL OF THE COMPUTER GAMES AND THE FAMILY ALL HAVE A GO TO SEE WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER.

Every Sunday as it's the lords day I we should not forget ......NAH....JUST KIDDING .....Christmas because of drinking and eating all day lol

Userlevel 1

Christmas is my favourite celebration. Good food , family and fun times 

Christmas,  something to look forward to in the dark winter days

Userlevel 1

Christmas is my favourite time as it means spending time with my loved ones and seeing their happy faces

My birthday is 27 January and my wifes the28th, so we always try to make them special and follow up with a holiday (preferably to somewhere warm). We keep Christmas for family  but normally our birthdays just for us, but in 2020 as it's a special birthday for my wife's wee will have a special meal jusst for us (which I must book) and a good restaurant meal with the family. I'm still looking for the warm holiday to follow!

Userlevel 1

Christmas because it brings all of my family and friends together

IT has to be Christmas spending time with family I don’t see oftn and eating lovely good 🥰😋

Userlevel 1

Christmas. Family and food. Day off work, I work in retail, so the chaos ended.

Definitely Christmas - not for the presents but for the food!! The one day (or two if you include Boxing Day buffet) of the year that everyone can over indulge in lovely food, drink and more food, completely guilt-free!! 😁

Userlevel 1

For me it has to be Halloween, definitely hallow

Christmas is my favourite event to celebrate   and a close second is my daughters birthday 

Has to be Chirrrrrrsmassssss 🎅🤶🎄 🎉🥂🍾

Love the run upto Christmas all the songs on the radio, shops and everywhere.

Love watching all the xmas films on TV

Have the pleasure of singing with our Choir at the Cathedral soooh excited for that.

Spending time with family and friends its sooh special.

I love Christmas, because I get to spend time with my family. It also reminds me of the family I’ve lost & the amazing Christmas’s we shared together. I also love the lights & decorations, that make the darkness more bearable 🙂🎄

Christmas and the New Year period as I can’t separate the two. Family and friends openly enjoying the pleasure of giving and the closeness Christmas brings to the cold mid-Winter period followed by the excitement as a bright New Year opens up before us.:hugging:

My sons birthday as that's today 4th november. 😁

I love to celebrate, I would celebrate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, every day if I could, however, I love to celebrate birthdays, not just my own but all my family and friends, it’s not about the gifts, it’s about the presence, spending quality time with each other :-)

I look forward to celebrating Christmas everyone gets together and enjoy each others company.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My favourite thing to celebrate is every birthday because a lot of people I know didn't make half as many as me at 69 😊👏

christmas is ,magical especially seeing family

I love Christmas - I am the hostess with the mostest! We celebrated 50  years of marriage this year; that means 50 Christmases I have hosted!

Why iD Mobile?