November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 1

Wedding anniversary, when I remember it.

Userlevel 3

Christmas is my favourite celebration. Mainly because we can enjoy it as a family rather than ones birthday.

Userlevel 3

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas. It's a time when the whole family can get together. 

Userlevel 1

Every day about 3pm when I can eat a piece of scrummy cake!

Userlevel 1

The day the kids go back to school after the summer holidays 

Userlevel 1

You simply can’t beat Christmas’s with the family and loved ones. 👍🏻👍🏻

Userlevel 2

Ooo-err...that's a toughie! I LOVE ❤ to celebrate 🎉 my wedding anniversary with my wonderful wife, Yvonne. We met 21 years ago in Perth, Australia 🇦🇺, travelled together for a few years, married in 2002, and today, we have 2 lovely children. Luck of the Irish! 🍀.

I also love to celebrate Christmas 🎄 with friends in a warm little pub 🏠 in the heart of Dublin 🌫. Several creamy pints of Guinness lined up, fiddle, tin whistle, guitar and baodhrán all gathering pace as the evening draws in. Wonderful! 😀 

Userlevel 1

My favarite time of the year is warm summer days getting together with friends and family

When everyone is feeling that warm summer glow and enjoying summer fruits,cocktails and good food along with happy sunny get together. Wonderful for the soul.

Userlevel 1

Shrove Tuesday and I don't even like pancakes. Just went for a bit of a different one. Far too many Christmas answers(bah humbug😂😂😂). 

Userlevel 1

Yes, Christmas! Time spent with my adult daughters who now live far away, but who always make the trek home.  Next year, we're looking forward to a first Christmas with a first grandchild - old and new joys!

Userlevel 1

Well it has to be Christmas doesn't it. Seeing the kids faces when they see Father Christmas has been. The excitement in their little faces......plus a week off work 😁

Userlevel 1

Birthdays. My nieces and nephews birthday giving them their presents and watching their little faces priceless.

Userlevel 1

I have to agree with the masses here. CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas, mainly because it is so magical for our children. They love the decorations, santa, presents and food. And for my husband and I, we love to see their faces as the decorations get put up. It's just wonderful. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite event would be Easter, closely followed by Christmas.  Easter makes sense of Christmas.  We celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ at Christmas, but why did He come?  Easter is the answer, He came to open up the way for mankind to find a way to connect with God.  The two celebrations cannot be separated, so my favourite event is Easter as it makes sense of Christmas for me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have been thinking about it for last few days and I could not make up my mind. I have got two contenders and I am not able to decide the winner. They are Valentine's Day and Christmas. First is to celebrate the love, make romantic dinner for my girlfriend and enjoy each others company. I like to show her how much I appreciate her as often as I can and make it super special that day.

Second contender, Christmas. Is the day where we can find super difficult challenge to overcome and it is to buy a present for family members that they will enjoy rather than throw in the storage. I like to make presents for other people that I care about and this time of the year is perfect opportunity to get my inner Santa Claus shine. 

As I mentioned above, I cannot choose between them so I will officially announce them equal number ones :)

Kind Regards

Userlevel 1

Birthday, definitely. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas definitely to see the joy on my sons face 

Userlevel 1

Celebration of my three children's birthdays.

Userlevel 1

Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Christmas and family  

Userlevel 1

Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Every weekend, spending time and catching up with family and friends..... Priceless😊

Userlevel 2

I absolutely love Halloween 🎃. I love dressing up and spending time making my costume, I love choosing some pumpkins to carve.
I love Halloween parties 🎉 and joining in with giving the little trick or treaters lots of treats but also a scare with my costume.

I love dressing the house up, baking some scary treats and making some scary tipples too.

I really love attending Scarefest and getting a real fright myself, it’s just my favourite thing to do.

Userlevel 3

Another Christmas fan here 🙂 Plenty of good memories and great to get the family together. :)

Userlevel 1

Super bowl!

Why iD Mobile?