November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Christmas is my best time of year, relaxing with family.  Opening pressies,.  FaceTiming family abroad, watching television, playing on my notebook,  eating and drinking.  

Definitely Boxing Day, the madness of Christmas is over and I can just spend time with my nearest and dearest without the pressure of making it the perfect Christmas Day x

Userlevel 3

CHRISTMAS!!! It may be the beginning of November but my tree is most certainly up! 🌲Family, Friends and food, what more could you want?

Christmas is the best in our house. We are all big kids. Tree goes up 1st December. Outdoor light are being put up this week. Loads of new toys and then plenty of food. 

Christmas, sending time with my 

family

Diwali because of the fireworks

Userlevel 1

It’s got to be Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Bonfire night & all the nights surrounding it. Going to plenty of fireworks displays with family and friends. Lots of explosions, noise food n' drink, wrapped up and standing next to a blazing bonfire. Can't beat it :-) 

Userlevel 1

The day the kids go back to school after the summer holidays 

Userlevel 1

Birthdays

Userlevel 2

Christmas!

Any family members birthday.   We all gather together for a day of fun

Userlevel 1

Christmas the birthday of the greatest man to walk the earth

Christmas 

I like to celebrate our wedding anniversary with my wonderful wife. 

My favourite event to celebrate has got to be my birthday because whatever age i going to be i always have my family around!!!!

Sundays...... They should be celebrated ever week! No school, no work just lots of nice food, walks and TV. Simples! 

Boxing day party. Footy, beer and music, drink till we drop 🍻😎

Christmas, with so many parties to attend.

Userlevel 2

My birthday. It’s good to know I am still here :grin:

Userlevel 1

Christmas is my favourite. 

Userlevel 1

You simply can’t beat Christmas’s with the family and loved ones. 👍🏻👍🏻

Oktoberfest - dress up drink  sing dance on benches sleep and repeat 

Christmas for sure, good food n wine , friends , family and pressies ...awesome

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas because we are celebrating the birth of our Saviour, Jesus!

Why iD Mobile?