November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Christmas is my favourite time to celebrate with my family and watching my kids open their presents is just the best time. Loads of yummy food and bad TV make for a great Christmas

Easter Sunday - after 6 weeks of "being good " you celebrate the best things in life: a loving God, family and friends, food and drink. Plus, in the Catholic calendar, celebrating Easter lasts for 50 days!!!!!

Wedding anniversary with my beautiful wife of 53 years and with my lovely  daughter,  grand children and great grand children wonderful special occasions.

Userlevel 1

April Fools! Just because of the participation by so many unexpected companies, and it’s always fun if you get caught out/catch out others despite the date being so well known.

The kids birthday!!!

Userlevel 1

Today,  everyday.

I enjoy our summer holiday as a family, the anticipation and build up of upcoming fun in the sun, lazy days, cool pools, the sun sea and sand, and being able to keep in touch with loved ones back home with my iD mobile!

Userlevel 2

Ooo-err...that's a toughie! I LOVE ❤ to celebrate 🎉 my wedding anniversary with my wonderful wife, Yvonne. We met 21 years ago in Perth, Australia 🇦🇺, travelled together for a few years, married in 2002, and today, we have 2 lovely children. Luck of the Irish! 🍀.

I also love to celebrate Christmas 🎄 with friends in a warm little pub 🏠 in the heart of Dublin 🌫. Several creamy pints of Guinness lined up, fiddle, tin whistle, guitar and baodhrán all gathering pace as the evening draws in. Wonderful! 😀 

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas is my favourite event to celebrate along with my birthday

my favourite event is when my daughter comes home from university.... it's like Christmas... family around good food and lots of love 

Userlevel 1

If you can get past how commercial it is, how busy the shops are and remember that it’s only one day... Christmas can be a truly magical time to spend with loved ones 🎄 

Userlevel 1

Christmas, because it lasts for about 6 wks these days! And because I love giving presents and seeing happy faces. But also because it reminds me about what's really important :)

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas is my favourite event to celebrate along with my birthday

Hogmany with family and friends and Xmas with family 

Christmas is fave time. No early mornings for work. Food,s drinks & time with family. 

Userlevel 2

My daughters’ birthdays are special events to celebrate.

Christmas!

WAKING UP EVERY MORNING AT THE SIDE OF MY DARLING WIFE, PURE BLISS.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas, Easter and Birthdays  having all the family together to celebrate 

Bonfire night, because I love the fire, and hotdogs. It was always a magical evening as a child. 

Userlevel 1

My favarite time of the year is warm summer days getting together with friends and family

When everyone is feeling that warm summer glow and enjoying summer fruits,cocktails and good food along with happy sunny get together. Wonderful for the soul.

Userlevel 1

Definitely Christmas - all the little traditions: tree, Christmas morning muffins, presents, family and the Queen!

Userlevel 1

Definitely Christmas. It’s a time when all the family gather together and swap presents for all the family members. We all contribute with food items for the gathering and a great time is had by all. 

I really love the kids birthdays, we have big parties and loads of daft party games.

100% definitely Christmas, the atmosphere, the food, the presents and of course the family. The absolute best time of the year.

Userlevel 1

Love me a proper Halloween celebration! Decorated house, themed food and drink, all night movies, and of course boat loads of sweets. Just the BEST spooky time with friends!

Why iD Mobile?