Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

"Lose yourself ", by Eminem, is my favourite song, as it motivate you to go that extra mile. (or even those 8 extra miles :D)
[...] Success is my only *** option,
Failure's not! [...]
Don't stop me now by Queen, just because it is an amazing song and I'll be smiling while I work out.
Userlevel 1
'Anywhere'by Rita Ora- Or any of her tracks. Keep me moving as they're so good x
Userlevel 3
It has to be Happy by Pharell Williams. Such an upbeat feel good sound to get me motivated and energised !!
Don't stop me now by Queen. It's got the pace to get you pumped during your workout and a built in rest period at the end to rest between sets.
Userlevel 1
in these arms by Bon Jovi - it’s a childhood favourite that I still love today when I’m on a rowing machine.

Simply put. “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripe. It goes back more than a decade now and it is just as good as it was back then. Perfect amount of bass/rhythm, perfect mini chorus and finally there is this sense of motivation from it to make you get up and do stuff; which certainly works when working out.

Do have a listen.

Happy New Year!
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
“I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan because Disney, and Disney is life! ❤️❤️❤️
Been obsessed with it since I was a wee child 👶🏻

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns
Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Mister, I'll make a man out of you
Tranquil as a forest but on fire within
Once you find your center, you are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll make a man out of you
I'm never gonna catch my breath
Say goodbye to those who knew me
Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym
This guy's got 'em scared to death
Hope he doesn't see right through me
Now I really wish that I knew how to swim
Be a man
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Time is racing toward us till the Huns arrive
Heed my every order and you might survive
You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home, you're through
How could I make a man out of you?
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
Userlevel 2
Ozone - Dragostea din tei aka Ma ya hi. Best song that I still, to this day, don’t The the translation of.

Ma ya hiiiiiii
Ma ya hawwwwww
Ma ya ha ha

MA HA HIII, MA YA HOOO, MA YA HAAAAA, MA YA HA HA
Userlevel 1
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Because .... I'm Rising up, straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a (wo)man and her will to survive 😉

I could listen to it FOREVER because I can relate, like I bet millions of others can ( super popular song ) to the lyrics .... Every single time I've listened to it and I remember it from when I was knee high it gives me a music high and never gets boring. Its the sort of song that when you're working out it pushes you that extra 100 miles!!!!!
Song by greatest showman Never enough the liriks lights hights are not enough.
I lost my job before Christmas but when at the gym it gives you the inspiration to get going and not stopping.
Just to get up dust yourself down and go again. Not sat at home waiting for something to happen.
Go go
Too many choices, but may be 'It's my life' by Bon Jovi would be on the top.
Eye of the Tiger - because it always gets me through those tough moments of the run.
Userlevel 1
happy, Pharrell Williams - need something upbeat and happy to workout to
Unlimited Orchestra -Human league
It's a medley mix of most of their greatest tunes, plenty to sing along to. fingers crossed

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

Gotta be Monolith from a band called Crossfaith. It’s epic!! Really good for working out in the gym because it gets the blood pumping.
I'd like to work out to a motivating tune. . So Hey fattie Boom boom may ne the one for me
Bangarang by Skrillex - so much energy in this song, it's guaranteed to make you push harder and faster!
Take it easy by the Eagles.

I am a senior but still love to work out and this song keeps me going longer on a run rather than a quick burn out. Its got a good beat not mega fast but still uplifting
The watch would be ideal to keep an eye on my heart rates and give me more confidence
SIMPLY THE BEST by Tina Turner...………………..starts powerfully to motivate you to get you going but doesn't race away to knacker you out before the end 😉
Userlevel 1
I always love “Sandstorm” by Darude, it’s got a great beat, with slow and fast sections of music, so it’s great to work out to.
Userlevel 1
Got to be Ed Sheeran/Rudimental and Bloodstream. Builds and builds. Great for a Spinning session - ramp up the resistance every time he sings "tell me when it kicks in!"

Lyrics aren't particularly inspirational though! "This is how it ends, I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream"
Has to be Frank Valli with December 63 (oh what a night). So upbeat it'll make the pain fade away!
Bad company by five fingered death punch as its a punchy song that you can run or do weights or even a floor routine too! Maybe not everyones cup of tea but it gets me motivated.
Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood...great for exercising to!
Why iD Mobile?