Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Userlevel 2
So many to choose from but the stand out song for me would be Walking on the Moon by the Police...

The lyrics are motivational enough to push me through because I run as if everyone's watching me and I therefore can't just stop...the beat is also just about right for my step pattern...slowly but surely which, whilst not the exact musical descriptor fits my style to a T!! And the ending is a fantastic link to the start...repeating 'Keep it up' linking back to 'Giant steps are what you take'...

Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs don't break
Walking on the moon

We could walk forever
Walking on the moon
We could live together
Walking on, walking on the moon

Walking back from your house
Walking on the moon
Walking back from your house
Walking on the moon

Feet they hardly touch the ground
Walking on the moon
My feet don't hardly make no sound

Some may say
I'm wishing my days away
No way
And if it's the price I pay
Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well play
Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs don't break
Walking on the moon
We could walk forever
Walking on the moon
We could be together
Some may say
I'm wishing my days away
No way
And if it's the price I pay
Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well play
Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up, keep it up, keep it up....
Showing my age but https://youtu.be/t7Vebe--uOw
Olivia Newton John - Physical
https://youtu.be/t7Vebe--uOw
Showing my age but has to be a classic. Olivia Newton John Physical. Always in hysterics at the video but great song.
Userlevel 4
Good Luck everyone. I am just too busy asking Alexa to play these songs for me, can you imagine this thread as a playlist! It is an awesome collection!
Rebecca
Who wants to live forever - Queen
Userlevel 1
Hey I'd probably go with 'Sinner' by Deaf Havana because I'm so obsessed with the song; whatever the occassion!
We will we will rock you 🤘
Apashe - Majesty (feat. Waisu). This song never fails to get me pumped up for a good session of pumping iron!!
Userlevel 1
It would have to be Springsteen and Born to Run: could stay on the treadmill all day with that one!
Eye of the tiger by survivor
Userlevel 1
Sunday, Bloody Sunday by U2...was tough picking just one, but the sheer intensity of the lyrics, guitar and especially drums from start to end really help me to push through the end of a long run!
Userlevel 1
Little Green Bag. Makes me feel full of energy.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Band that I love the most is "Chrvches" so I would choose one of their songs. Probably I would go with "Graffiti" if I have to choose "The one".

I do put on Chrvches at the end of the shift at work so I could regenerate my stamina and will do live after exhausting and busy day.
Needle in a haystack by the Velveletts or any northern soul it just gets me moving no matter what
Juicy Wiggleis my favourite workout track
Living for the Weekend - Hard Fi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGardUiWjR4

Because I am always living for the weekend, even when working out!
Userlevel 1
Happy-Pharrell Williams
I choose this to work out to because this is the feeling I get from working out. Whether I'm pumping weights at the gym or running on my treadmill at home it always makes me feel good within myself. Happy me=happy life.
Userlevel 1
Prelude Nothin' to Hide by Spirit. Great track by the best all time band ever.
Userlevel 1
TNT by AC/DC
Lock up your Daughter
Lock up your Wife
Lock up your back door and run for your life
Userlevel 1
Right now I’m loving The Prodigy - Need Some1

A great track to get you pumped up! 💪🏼

https://open.spotify.com/track/096XPlwrRCdsfbnZz3MQQQ?si=8kMm_OaOS9WjwN7aC9fykA
Userlevel 1
Eye of the tiger
Most uplifted song of all time
Don't stop me now, by Queen always always always gives me a kickup the backside when I'm flagging!
Still got to be a rocky 4 soundtrack done so I'll probably pick eye of the tiger. Really inspiring when you listen to it
Userlevel 1

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

Mone is Queens of the Stone Age and No One Knows as it takes me back to my high intensity spinning class and going for it full pelt.
Userlevel 1
Mine is Queens of the Stone Age and No One Knows as it takes me back to my high intensity spinning class and going for it full pelt.
Why iD Mobile?