Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway
Userlevel 8
Badge

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Don't stop me now, by Queen always always always gives me a kickup the backside when I'm flagging!
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Band that I love the most is "Chrvches" so I would choose one of their songs. Probably I would go with "Graffiti" if I have to choose "The one".

I do put on Chrvches at the end of the shift at work so I could regenerate my stamina and will do live after exhausting and busy day.
Take it easy by the Eagles.

I am a senior but still love to work out and this song keeps me going longer on a run rather than a quick burn out. Its got a good beat not mega fast but still uplifting
The watch would be ideal to keep an eye on my heart rates and give me more confidence
Userlevel 1
I always love “Sandstorm” by Darude, it’s got a great beat, with slow and fast sections of music, so it’s great to work out to.
SIMPLY THE BEST by Tina Turner...………………..starts powerfully to motivate you to get you going but doesn't race away to knacker you out before the end 😉
Userlevel 1
Got to be Ed Sheeran/Rudimental and Bloodstream. Builds and builds. Great for a Spinning session - ramp up the resistance every time he sings "tell me when it kicks in!"

Lyrics aren't particularly inspirational though! "This is how it ends, I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream"
Has to be Frank Valli with December 63 (oh what a night). So upbeat it'll make the pain fade away!
Bad company by five fingered death punch as its a punchy song that you can run or do weights or even a floor routine too! Maybe not everyones cup of tea but it gets me motivated.
Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood...great for exercising to!
Xanadu olivia newton john ..... makes me feel like running 😂
Userlevel 1
Hello!

This is the ultimate workout track. Even if I'm tired, moody, cold, sad, just want to go to bed and watch Netflix with my Cat... this puts me in Forrest Gump mode and I'm ready!
So the one song I'd choose to listen to for the rest of my life would be 'Greyhound' by Swedish House Mafia.
Released in 2012 it's a Progressive/Electro House Dance track.. and everyone losses their minds whenever it's thrown in.
LOVE IT!

https://youtu.be/hBRKSIj2tMc
Userlevel 3
It has to be Happy by Pharell Williams. Such an upbeat feel good sound to get me motivated and energised !!
Who wants to live forever - Queen

“One More Time/Aerodynamic” by Daft Punk

always makes me smile and makes me happy allday
Crazy accordion conny bitch by wan bushi.

Cos that's how I roll.
Apashe - Majesty (feat. Waisu). This song never fails to get me pumped up for a good session of pumping iron!!
Userlevel 1
Happy-Pharrell Williams
I choose this to work out to because this is the feeling I get from working out. Whether I'm pumping weights at the gym or running on my treadmill at home it always makes me feel good within myself. Happy me=happy life.
Userlevel 3
2pac no more pain
Most definitely the clean base increased version of DMX ‘Get it on the floor ‘
i challenge anyone to sit still to this!
i am def not a fitness freak but this song never fails to get me up pumping weights boxing running and everything else... you gotta try it 😜😜😜😜😜
Userlevel 1
"Maniac" by Michael Sembello, from the soundtrack to the film Flashdance. Just listen to it and you'll realise why....
Userlevel 1

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

I would definitely choose Back in Black by AC/DC..it’s such a motivational tune. It starts off pumping then with the rifts it inspires you to keep going. If it’s good enough for Iron Man as a work out its good enough for me.
Userlevel 1
I would definitely choose Back in Black by AC/DC..it’s such a motivational tune. It starts off pumping then with the rifts it inspires you to keep going. If it’s good enough for Iron Man as a work out its good enough for me.
One song to work out to for the rest of my life? That's a tough one!

I would say it's either Final Countdown by Europe or Joe Pasquale's I've Got A Song That'll Get On Your Nerves.

I would choose Final Countdown, because it wouldn't "get, get, get on my nerves"!
Another Queen song (yeah I know!) but for me: The Show Must Go On

Empty spaces, what are we living for?
Abandoned places, I guess we know the score
On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for?
Another hero, another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore?

Because I know what I'm looking for and what I'm living for. The One who gives me all the motivation and strength I need. He is my song!!
Userlevel 1
A work out track to end all work out tracks. On an endless loop. It has to be - Eric Prydz, Call on Me.

Great beat and lots of spandex.

Why iD Mobile?