Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Userlevel 1
Naggie May, by Rod Stewart. Sheraton classic to. Swing the body to.
Mine would be safari duo - the bongo song. Full up tempo with a good beat and reminds me of my dancing days so always makes me energetic
Userlevel 1
Song: Kendrick Lamar & Alicia Keys - It's On Again

Why: The song is so upbeat and perfectly balances raw energy with soulful bliss. It motivates you when your working out
while pleasing your ears! I prefer listening to the music video version as it sounds better, you can find it on Youtube.
We will we will rock you 🤘
Userlevel 2
Boogie Down

Al Jarreau

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I can be what I want to
You know all I need is to
Get my boogie down

You can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I got my certain and my sure 'nough on
And I'm puttin' on my really for real
You face that curtain with your best stuff on
You are the winner and you're gonna feel

You can be what you want to
And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I got my certain and my sure 'nough on
And I'm puttin' on my really for real
You face that curtain with your best stuff on
You are the winner and you're gonna feel

And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

Now you go one and two and three
Here's a little step for you and me
Come and strut your stuff but leave enough
For the nearest boogie and truest boogie woogie

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

Songwriters: Al Jarreau / Michael Omartian

Takes me back to my youth Breakdancing in Salfords shopping centre with a piece of lino and a Getto Blaster with the crew SHOCKWAVES II
Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer as every time I feel like stopping it'll tell me not to.
It's also a really good beat to work to.
Userlevel 1
Prelude Nothin' to Hide by Spirit. Great track by the best all time band ever.
Userlevel 1
There’s a few but one that never fails to push me through a tough section of a run is ‘Work B*tch’ by Britney Spears 😂

Great tempo and says ‘Work it out’ a lot, what more could you want from a work out song??
Userlevel 1
My choice of song would be Bubbles - "This Is Where The Hurdy Gurdy, Heebie Geebie, Greeny Meany Man Came In"

Not only is it an insanely cheerful tune, but its a classic piece of 70s cheese that will have you working out in numerous crazy ways. Not too fast, not too slow.
Probably Duality by Slipknot........great beat, keeps me going
OASIS, Morning Glory, because all your dreams really are made of strawberry lemonade!!
Userlevel 1
All time low by Jon Bellion because its an upbeat song which sounds really good. It helps me work harder and push myself at the gym 😃
Userlevel 1
A work out track to end all work out tracks. On an endless loop. It has to be - Eric Prydz, Call on Me.

Great beat and lots of spandex.

Another Queen song (yeah I know!) but for me: The Show Must Go On

Empty spaces, what are we living for?
Abandoned places, I guess we know the score
On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for?
Another hero, another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore?

Because I know what I'm looking for and what I'm living for. The One who gives me all the motivation and strength I need. He is my song!!
One song to work out to for the rest of my life? That's a tough one!

I would say it's either Final Countdown by Europe or Joe Pasquale's I've Got A Song That'll Get On Your Nerves.

I would choose Final Countdown, because it wouldn't "get, get, get on my nerves"!
Userlevel 1
I would definitely choose Back in Black by AC/DC..it’s such a motivational tune. It starts off pumping then with the rifts it inspires you to keep going. If it’s good enough for Iron Man as a work out its good enough for me.
Userlevel 1

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

I would definitely choose Back in Black by AC/DC..it’s such a motivational tune. It starts off pumping then with the rifts it inspires you to keep going. If it’s good enough for Iron Man as a work out its good enough for me.
Userlevel 1
"Maniac" by Michael Sembello, from the soundtrack to the film Flashdance. Just listen to it and you'll realise why....
Most definitely the clean base increased version of DMX ‘Get it on the floor ‘
i challenge anyone to sit still to this!
i am def not a fitness freak but this song never fails to get me up pumping weights boxing running and everything else... you gotta try it 😜😜😜😜😜
Userlevel 3
2pac no more pain
Userlevel 1
Happy-Pharrell Williams
I choose this to work out to because this is the feeling I get from working out. Whether I'm pumping weights at the gym or running on my treadmill at home it always makes me feel good within myself. Happy me=happy life.
Apashe - Majesty (feat. Waisu). This song never fails to get me pumped up for a good session of pumping iron!!
Crazy accordion conny bitch by wan bushi.

Cos that's how I roll.

“One More Time/Aerodynamic” by Daft Punk

always makes me smile and makes me happy allday
Who wants to live forever - Queen
Why iD Mobile?