NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

Show first post

448 replies

my wife tracey
My husband, Mark. 💙 🤞
I’d take my boyfriend Joe who’s coming home from uni for the weekend!
I would like to take my son Nathan, I would love to have some mum and son time over a meal where I would get his full attention un disturbed from either his girlfriend or my husband his dad.
thank you and Happy Valentine’s Day and BTW it’s about love and not just as boyfriend/girlfriend - husband/wife - partner/partner thing a mum can love her child with all her heart ❤️
I would take my partner dave 😍😍😍
my mum as she is the most special person in my life and definitely deserves a thank you xxx
I would take my batman bf as he deserves all the love &food for being the most amazing person ever. His lil waist can somehow fit double so will be ordering for 3 lol!
It could only be the lovely Eva. My wife and rock for 42+ years. She normally hates it when I spend money on her, so if it was a prize, that would be brilliant!
My llama, Harold.
The wife, someone has to 😂
I would take my two daughters. I'm often snappy from being tired after finishing work. Quality time together is what we need. Someone else can do the washing up!
Would be great to treat my partner to a meal for valentine's Day would be amazing ❤️
I'd take my Mum and Dad for some chicken!
Enough to treat my boyfriend & my daughter, who is a little ray of sunshine 😍
I'd like to take my partner Ross, we are expecting our first baby in June and can't stop eating! 🙂
I would take my amazing fiancé who asked me to marry him 28th of june 2018! We will be celebrating 4 years of being together on Valentine’s Day as he asked me to be his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day 2015 💕
I'd take my other half to celebrate Valentine's I've been busy opening my own salon and feel I need to make it up to him for putting up with my stroppy moods and long hours
I'd love to treat my beautiful wife Sarah.

She stays home all day and not only looks after our children but educates them too.

Also it'll be our first evening out together without children since we married may 2017
Userlevel 1
Well we only have Pizza Hut nearby and the wife doesn’t do pizza. So I’d take my mum along just so I don’t miss out on a good feast.
I love pizza )
I would take my lovely husband 🙂 he works so hard so would be nice to treat him 🙂
I would love to take my husband out for meal as this year has had a lot of sadness already and I would like to show him how much he means to me and our boys 💙
I would take my son as before I know it he’ll fly the nest. But what a wonderful way to make memories 🙂
myself and my other are getting married this summer so it would be nice to celebrate this valentines day before the madness of wedding planning..also we can get the kids babysat so we can eat a meal in peace 😍

Why iD Mobile?