NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

Show first post

448 replies

Chriscookie here love to take my wife Ursula out as she is worth it and more.
I would take my partner and 2 children who are 6 and 2
I would take my gorgeous husband..I can't remember the last time we went out at valentine's ....we usually just send a card xx
Userlevel 1
SIMPLE.... I'd take my lover for a slap up dinner
I’d share it with my loving and dedicated husband!!
Id take my gf of 9 years out for a romantic meal somewhere eg prezzo etc 🙂
I would take my Husband and two children as it’s my Birthday the day before Valentines 🎁🎉 and would love an extra treat to celebrate both. These two days are very special to us as (a long time ago) my Husband proposed to me at exactly midnight between the two dates which was super romantic and I will never forget that moment 💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💖💘💝💓
Userlevel 1
Id take my partner because I'd be in trouble if I didn't and our daughter to keep the peace.
I'd take my boyfriend as we have been so much together, we both suffer mental health problems, we support each other, we do not get to go out very much, this would be an amazing prize to win, this would do us the world off good, showing each other how much we appreciate each other and just for one night we get to be spoiled.
Userlevel 3
I would take my beloved long suffering wife who deserves to be rewarded
I would take my wife 🙂
Id take my lovely wife of 21 years to dinner as this Valentines is more important than any other as I've just had a pacemaker implant and that will help me to share my heart with her a little longer 💓
Simple, my school sweet heart wife. ❤️
Being the first valentine together in years i would take my better half of 21 years for a nice treat
Userlevel 1
I'd take my amazing fiancee who has turned our home into a restaurant, cooking delicious clean-eating meals for our family every day. She deserves a day off and a free meal! Couldn't ask for a better Valentine to spend it with 🙂
I would take my husband Peter we've been married since may an with him working all hours we hardly see each other an would love to take him an our two young children out for a meal to spend some quality time together

I would take my sister as she has gone above and beyond her role a sister and auntie to my four children, looking after us all when she is a working mum herself and I'm so grateful to her.
I would take my wife
I would like to take my husband Shane for a treat as he has been my rock through ill health for the last six months.
I'd take my hubby Alex for a lovely meal ❤
My beautiful wife Jackie
My wife Lesley
I would take my (non)-husband, Simon..... the man I have spent the last 24 years with, through everything that life has thrown at us!!!
Userlevel 1
I'd definitely take my husband of 22 years. With 5 children we dont get to dine out that often so this would be just amazing!
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditionsi would take my wife as we dont get out much only for wedding anniversaries

Why iD Mobile?