NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways
Userlevel 8
Badge
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

448 replies

Userlevel 1
I would take my boyfriend Jay out... we are in honeymoon stages but the feelings are strong but we don't get to see each other as much as like as he looks after his grandad a lot an works that around his work... he tries to help his nan as much as possible and doesn't think much of himself so to have this an to take him out would be amazing an to show him it does all pay off 🙂
Hi I’d be sharing the meal with my lovely wife Sandra. She’s my best friend as well as my wife and I always feel fortunate to have met her. ❤️😉
I would take my wonderful girlfriend Rachel for our first Valentine’s Day together!
I would take my partner Rob. After a tough couple of years even the manliest of men deserve to be spoilt!
Userlevel 1

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

I would share this with my mum as she has done so much and in return deserves this, I know it will make her day!
Userlevel 1
My amazing boyfriend jareth 🙂
I’d take my boyfriend to celebrate surviving a year of long distance!
My French girlfriend is coming to London for a weekend soon. A nice romantic dinner together 😊
Userlevel 1
I would take my girlfriend Eden!
I would take my amazing husband. I've recently been in hospital and as well as finding time to visit me he looked after our kids as well. Is love to show him just how much he is appreciated.
Userlevel 1

Terms & Conditions

I would take Suneel, as it’s also our anniversary 10 days after Valentine’s Day! 💕
Userlevel 1
SIMPLE.... I'd take my lover for a slap up dinner
Chriscookie here love to take my wife Ursula out as she is worth it and more.
I would take my gorgeous husband..I can't remember the last time we went out at valentine's ....we usually just send a card xx
My better half cuz she is better
As my wife keeps saying my dinner is in the dog, I would like to take the dog as my plus 1 and he can see what proper food tastes like. 😂
I’d share it with my loving and dedicated husband!!
Id take my gf of 9 years out for a romantic meal somewhere eg prezzo etc 🙂
Userlevel 1
Id take my partner because I'd be in trouble if I didn't and our daughter to keep the peace.
I would take my Husband and two children as it’s my Birthday the day before Valentines 🎁🎉 and would love an extra treat to celebrate both. These two days are very special to us as (a long time ago) my Husband proposed to me at exactly midnight between the two dates which was super romantic and I will never forget that moment 💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💖💘💝💓
I'd take my boyfriend as we have been so much together, we both suffer mental health problems, we support each other, we do not get to go out very much, this would be an amazing prize to win, this would do us the world off good, showing each other how much we appreciate each other and just for one night we get to be spoiled.
I would take my wife 🙂
Userlevel 3
I would take my beloved long suffering wife who deserves to be rewarded
Userlevel 1
My wife Sarah. 25 years married this year and 31 years together
Id take my lovely wife of 21 years to dinner as this Valentines is more important than any other as I've just had a pacemaker implant and that will help me to share my heart with her a little longer 💓

Why iD Mobile?