NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

Show first post

448 replies

I would take my partner, James.
he has been working so hard recently and we will be celebrating 15 Years together next week and would be a great way to celebrate 🙂 xx
Userlevel 2
I would take me Beautiful wife, Wendy Been married since 1984. She has suffered with epilepsy from the age of 12.

Five years ago Wendy was confirmed to have early stages Alzheimer's. I try to go to places she loves and remebers well. So if we won I would like to take her to the resturant she has always loves. But we can never afford to go there. Michael.
I would take my amazing girlfriend Amy, that I only get to see on weekends!
I would share it with my wife or child
My two daughters. They deserve a yummy treat 🤞💜
I would take my wife as we haven't been out for a good while. Who wants to babysit?
Userlevel 2
I would love to take my husband, it’s our first wedding anniversary this month as well as celebrating Valentine’s Day together.
I would take my mum. She's helped me through a rough patch in my life in the last two years and she deserves a treat. She's the best mother in the world.
I would take my husband to be; Phil..... We rarely get time on our own so it would be an ideal opportunity!
wifey the one
I would take my boyfriend Ben out this year. It'll be out first valentine's Day together and it would be lovely to be able to do something special and memorable 🧡
Userlevel 1
I would take Emily. She is gorgeous
I would take my partner, since our dog died he needs cheering up!
Userlevel 2
50yrs old now and known my soul mate since 10yrs old and I pray to YHWH every tick of the clock that we never part and remain as one flesh and let nothing remove the yoke that God put us toghter with. 😘😍💏💖💗💝💌
My partner 🙂
I would take my dearest darling wife as I have never had a valentine's dinner in my life
I would take my neighbour Kim out for a meal as she has helped me so much lately...
Userlevel 1
I would give it to my sister to give her and her husband a treat.
She did save my life by donating a kidney to me after all.
My wonderful husband Mr P!
Userlevel 3
Good luck everyone! I would've entered, but my husband and I never have any time without the children outside of work. We have a holiday planned soon so we aren't spending any money on anything outside of essentials, so no child minder either...

Nikita
I'd use this to take my husband out for a meal. He's such a hard worker and deserves a special treat x
Userlevel 1
My amazing boyfriend jareth 🙂
Userlevel 1
I would take my Dad to treat him
I would give it to my son and daughter-in-law who have been through an incredibly tough few months. They need something good in their lives at the moment.
I would take my amazing best friend since i have recently became single and she hasn't had much luck lately.

Why iD Mobile?