NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways
Userlevel 8
Badge
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

448 replies

Jordon, love of my life, whom is struggling following an operation that is not healing properly.
I would love to take my hubby he’s looked after me since I have had two operations and he’s my rock.

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

Terms & Conditions
I’d take my partner/boyfriend, as he’s always giving me romantic surprises and evenings out, as well as sending me loving txts every day during the day. Would be good to surprise him!
I have recently been through a break up, so I'd take my best friend who has supported me all the way
Oops, Meant to say will share the prize (if I wo n) with my beautiful wife, Sarah xx
Userlevel 1
I'd take my husband, Scott, for a lovely romantic meal. We've been married almost 28 years and romance is definitely not a priority for him, so a lovely meal would be an incredible start to the night xx
Userlevel 1
I would share it with my amazing wife to say thank for 46 years together.
I'm going be in the UK for Valentine's day whist my partner will be working in Spain. So if I was lucky enough to win I would treat my best friend So not would be a Galentine's night.
My husband, David. We are parents of two budding gymnasts and spend 6 days a week at the gym club. It would be amazing to spend some quality time together before we get back to the tumble track and rhythmic mat!x
I would share it with my fiance Sam, we've been together since we were 18 years old and were saving up for our wedding so this would be a lovely treat for the two of us
I would take my loving partner of 24 years with me as can't remember the last time we went out on our own without the kids! Thanx iD xx❤️
My beautfiul girlfriend whom adores Jamies Italian!
I would take my husband and 2 daughters. We don't always get time to sit down together and have a meal due to him working and other commitments. This would be a fab competition to win. Thank you! ☺
I’d share with my gorgeous hubby ❤️
I'd share it with my friend Conner. He could do with something to cheer him up at the moment
I will take my gorgeous son.
With my lovely mrs
Userlevel 1
I'd take my best friend out because he's been working so hard finding acting jobs recently, so he deserves a nice sit down with some good grub
Would have to be the wife her having put up with me for approaching 52 wedded years !!! (+ 4 1/2 more courting !)
I think I would definitely take myself,twice, because I think I deserve it 😂 .

Terms & Conditions

I would take my wife, Sandra - why would I want to take anyone else!
I would love to take my wife and son for the first time ever to valentine's dinner using this voucher.
It would be just amazing to say the least how my mobile network can make the entire family happy
As we all using the same network.
Userlevel 1

Terms & Conditions

As my hubby will be away I would take my bestie out for a good catch up over good food.
I would like to take my lovely wife of 45 years Jacky
I think she deserves a treat for putting up with me for so long 😂😂

Why iD Mobile?