NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

I have always liked Samsung for tablets and phones and much cheaper than Apple products.
Userlevel 1
Android for ever.
Userlevel 1
Love my Huawei- so great for the price!
Userlevel 1
Samsung (s series not note). I like the build quality, features, the design, the physical home button. Before smart phones, I was a Nokia fan, but then I met Samsung and fell out of love with Nokia. When it comes to OS it's Android. It has always been Android and will always be Android. I have never and will never own or use an Apple device or product.
Samsung easy to use and a great cameras
Sony Xperia xz
Userlevel 1
Huawei, great products for amazing value
Userlevel 1
Moto - had iphones for years, but made the switch to Android and for the price, they are the best!
Nokia all the way
Userlevel 1
Apple every time for me, but I could be swayed by the camera on Samsung
Samsung . Their phones are great and the tvs are amazing!!
Userlevel 1

Apple all the way tried all the others and always found myself wishing for an iPhone. You pay a premium price for a premium product is what i say!
Samsung cos they're harder wearing
Android because of all the customisation possibilites
Badge +10
Apple iPhone, thru and thru!

Better quality, no bloatware, no google crapware, no nonsense!
Userlevel 1
I'm a massive android fan and love Samsung for their quality and updates. The ability to customise android to your liking is a big plus for me.
Userlevel 1
My first few phones were all Nokia. The first smartphone was a Blackberry. The screen was so small that I had to get special specs to use it. Then came HTC & now Samsung which has a much better build quality and lasted a long time.
Userlevel 1
Motorola Moto G. Lovely small efficient phone.
Motorola
Apple because I love the layout of the phones - they’re really easy to use. I also love the appearance of iPhones - they’re very aesthetically pleasing.
Loving my zte at the moment. Prefer android phones. Easy to use good camera.
Loving the ZTE at the moment. Easy to use and good camera. Prefer android phones overall
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I am loyal to Sony Xperia brand for last few years.

First of all, most comfortable phones to use are compact ones so I like to have my daily driver smaller than 5". I am not really into these new notch designs and unusual screen ratios.

Second of all, I own playstation 4 and Sony Xperia phones allow "remote play" using Dual Shock which is handy for my as I can play my games and allow my partner to watch her TV Shows.

Third of all, battery life and health is important to me therefore have feature like "Battery Care" its important to me. I can just plug my phone to charge all night and phone will take care of it for me without overcharging battery.

Last but not least is price tag, Xperia flagship offer top of the range specs and features and pricetag is more affordable to me than Samsung and Apple.

It is just sad that Xperia brand outperforms in sales because if Sony will decide to stop manufacturing phones I don't what would be my go to brand, in the past I tried OnePlus, Huawei, Samsung, Motorola but I always went back to Sony for the features mentioned above.
Userlevel 2
Motorola Moto G.

Had these phones for years now and never had a problem. They may not be all bells and whistles but guess what, it allows me to make a phone call, texts and surf the internet with ease.
Apple for as long as I can rember
Why iD Mobile?