NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

Userlevel 1
Android
Ulefone. My phone cost £110, is IP68 waterproof, shockproof, and works from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius. The performance is equivalent to a Samsung S8 at a fraction of the cost.
Never beard of Ulefone is it a foreign make
Yes - unless you're Chinese 😉 Given that almost all phones are made in that part of the world anyway, it's not really any more foreign than the makes that are well known here. You generally have to buy them through the net though
Userlevel 1
Honor View 10
Apple to the core 🍏🍎
Samsung any s model
Samsung for many years already ❤
Loyal Apple guy have had one since Apple 4 best range of phones ever!
I have been with Apple for sometime but I am thinking of switching when I next buy a phone.
Android and Samsung all the way. Started out with Galaxy S3 and now using Galaxy S9. Love their designs and innovation. Recently purchased a Galaxy A5 for my daughter.
Samsung are so innovative and have loads of free apps. Links well with my computer - photos download without any fuss.
Motorola. Moto g4 is great value. No bloated apps. Rugged design.
Userlevel 1
Without a doubt, Samsung is the only brand I'll go for. I used to be an iPhone phanatic but the extortionate cost to buy or have one paid monthly, combined with the fact they break/smash so easily is why I switched to Samsung and will not go back. They are just as intuitive, you can afford to get more more memory for your monthly line rental and having had my A5 for 12 months, there's still not a crack or dent on it (no scratches either thanks to a cheap plastic cover) regardless of it being dropped at least once a day! I love it. Samsung all the way xxx
Userlevel 1
Congratulations Beth1981! You've been selected as the winner of our iD Community £100 Tech Voucher giveaway! 😀 We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍🏼

Oh my days!! Thank you so much! I am so pleased and I know my kiddies will be as this will go towards a techy treat for them no doubt. I really am gobsmacked as I didn't think I'd win. Thank you ID Mobile!! xxx
Apple every time. Every android phone I have had has been an absolute pain. Nothing works together. Constantly having to rebuild the software. And the last one, battery running down in minutes and constantly too hot to hold.

Apple phones just work.
Apple because I’m locked in to their eco-system. If I can ween myself off I quite fancy the Samsungs.
Samsung. It fits comfortably in my hand. Got everything I need on it. Just easy to use for me has I'm hopeless with phones.
Userlevel 1
I'm an android girl - Google runs my life for me haha. At least that way I get the choice of loads of phones too.
Userlevel 1
Samsung android.
Does all I want from a phone, and then some..my samsung tv has been good so bought a samsung phone last time I upgraded
Userlevel 1
Definitely an Android Addict - and been sticking to Samsung for some time - familiarity breeds content(ment)!
I’d go with Apple, there simple and easy to use.
Userlevel 1
Huawei
Always provide quality with effectiveness and efficiency. Out there competing and striving to be the best
Motorola 5 for me such a great value for money phone
Why iD Mobile?