NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

Never beard of Ulefone is it a foreign make
Go with apple much more stylish,popular and easy to use. The price label is good for the phones that they make
Android for sure. I hate to be dictated to and Apple do just that by insisting you use their software. There are lots of great up an coming android makes out there that are really now beginning to set the bar. So I would rather be a lone Android wolf than an Apple Sheep.
Samsung always easy to use even my wife gets along fine with the samsung and she's no technical wizard.
Android - most cost effective solution
Apple for a long time but Samsung camera seems amazing in comparison
Samsung forever, big screen, big memory, big core processor, big beautiful phones.
andriod phone is the best don,t bother with any other. just forget the rest, easy to use an browse the net . Theres lots of phones from samaung nokia but ill stick with my andriod i feel there the best ,
Motorola FTW!
I love Samsung Galaxy and I'd is best phone network
Apple
I love my Samsung. Tried other brands but returned to Samsung. In my opinion Samsung is offering all necessary services and tools, never had a problem.
OnePlus
Top performance and nice design for a lot less money than the big brands.
been on Samsung for last 3 years ticks all the boxes for me .

iam
Apple all the way my whole family has an iPhone so easy to use
I like Android Sony
Userlevel 1
Android - more choice and not tied to rip off apple
Samsung S range, currently S7 edge. Never lags, slows down or fail to load anything. Never had any issues with battery life either and love the camera, especially in dark places.
Apple! Once you go Apple, you never go back... at least I won’t.
Apple fan boy, they just work.
Oh it's got to be Samsung, so easy to use and to be fair I've probably got so used to them I wouldn't know where to start with anything else.
Sony forever, cheep, easy to use and really hard to break 🙂
Nokia - simple to use and very reliable.
ROCK steady Sumsung.

No rotten apples here !
Userlevel 1
Huawei or Sony