This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

Userlevel 1
Samsung suits me.
Samsung Galaxy die hard here!
Userlevel 2
Motorola
Userlevel 2
I loved my old Samsung slider phone but nowadays it's Apple.
Userlevel 1
Apple 100%!. The software is better than anything else out there and the hardware is miles ahead of the competition.
I prefer androids
Always Android.. and have been impressed with my Huawei Nova, so may go Huawei again, but depends on spec for the price.
Motorola are brilliant value, but I'd prefer to keep my iPhone. It just seems to be a bit more consitent in the way it behaves.
Userlevel 1
I have always bought Samsung galaxy since the S2 as they have everything I need from a phone and a whole lot more, hey you can even phone and speak to people from one, it's not just a camera, lol xxx
I would go for Android, I was quite pleased with the performance of the Samsung A3.
Samsung because it's just class above other androids.
Always had a Apple smartphone, don’t see any reason to change.
Samsung
I love my Nokia. Had an old one, and found even I could understand it, and I am computer gormless! Had a Huawei last contract and that I found incomprehensible, so am back to a free Nokia this time! Wish it had a wee bit more data storage. Must be the reason it came free?
Android
IPHONE XS MAX - PLEASE...
One Plus
Because I #Never Settle
Userlevel 1
Ha Ha Ha Ha. I have taken a bite of the forbidden APPLE and I bit it to the core. Once seduced always loyal.
Userlevel 1
#yougetwhatyoupayfor
OR
#inyourcasenot

LOL.
Userlevel 1
My Apple is included to one of my “five a day”. Am looking to purchase a new handset now so £100 voucher would polish the deal.
Who would have thought keeping fit and healthy could give you so many benefits!
Userlevel 1
Apple FTW because of the high quality apps.
Userlevel 1
Samsung. Try the rest, go back to the best:)

Innovation, world class technology and stuff that just works.
Userlevel 1
Huawei because it just works. No fuss, no problems.
Used to love Nokia till ruined. Although now back on the scene and sound to be great phones, i switched to Huawei P10, amazing phone, camera and screen. Now looking at the upgrades.
Never heard of Ulefone