October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV!

HDR technology gives you scene-by-scene image mastering, so you can see the finer details in the picture, even when the setting is dark. Witness the true beauty of a sun-filled landscape or discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie. Better be careful what you watch this Halloween. You could get more spooked than ever before!

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us, what’s your favourite horror movie?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th October to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Ghoul Luck!

(T&C’s apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Insidious.
Userlevel 1
Candyman - still scares me to this day!😱
Saw
John Carpenter's The Thing is not just my favourite horror movie but my favourite movie in general.
A true classic.
Love Alien. A classic, fully of suspense, surprises and a great monster
IT, the original version, very creepy and super scary, especially if you don't like clowns
The changling from 1980s... still gives me goosebumps
Userlevel 1
Has to be IT !
Userlevel 1
The nightmare on elm Street all of them
So many classics - exorcist, poltergeist, paranormal activity, the thing. But the one film that terrifies me is The Nightmare Before Christmas (and, no, I haven’t mistyped nightmare on elm street). Something about the guy in it burns me to the core. My friends took me to the viewings when it had a rerelease about 5 years ago. I ended up crying, turned round in my seat covering my head with my coat because they wouldn’t let me leave. Give me supernatural, gorey anything any day of the week just don’t make me watch that ‘christmas’ film!
Userlevel 2
Carrie
Quatermass and the Pitt was the most horibiist programmecof all time !
Userlevel 3
The purge 😥
Userlevel 2
I don't do horror! We have Brexit and Boris, I don't need any more horror than that!
Userlevel 1
The Shining. Here's Johnny!
You're all wrong...... Its house of 1000 corpses.!!!
As a horror fan. So many to choose from. Hmmm. Ermm. AmItyville horror got to be this for me
Friday the 13th
My favourite is a classic: The exorcist

an all time great. Watched this when I was in my late teens back in the 80’s. My mum wouldn’t let me keep a version in the house as she was a devout catholic.😂
candyman
Pet cemetery was really good
My favourite horror film is Get Out.
Misery. Great film.
Userlevel 1
Halloween 🔪
It's got to be a classic.. Psycho.. or Gremlins
Why iD Mobile?