October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV!

HDR technology gives you scene-by-scene image mastering, so you can see the finer details in the picture, even when the setting is dark. Witness the true beauty of a sun-filled landscape or discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie. Better be careful what you watch this Halloween. You could get more spooked than ever before!

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us, what’s your favourite horror movie?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th October to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Ghoul Luck!

(T&C’s apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

The Exorcist defo scared the pants off me!
My Favourite Horror Film as got to be all the nightmare on elm street films
30 days of night
Userlevel 1
My favourite horror movie has to be Chucky or Nightmare on Elm Street, please let me win xxx
The Exorcist really did it .
Userlevel 1
Definitely MISERY, Kathy Bates was incredible and convincing.
Amytiville horror the original Stephen king, when the red eyes appeared in the girl's room, had to be the scariest part I've ever seen in a horror movie.
My favourite horror movie is The Exorcist.
It’s got to be The Shining
Userlevel 1
My favourite horror movie is the acting of Borris Johnson to accomplish the Brexit.
Userlevel 2
How about The Wicker Man (original version of course)?
My favourite is From Dusk till Dawn😁
Userlevel 1
Two difficult topics for me, 'horror' and 'favourite' anything. What some call 'horror' in cinema I have had a mix of experiences, from laughter, sometimes for how bad and melodramatic some films can be, to disinterest, sometimes for how extreme a film can be for no real purpose other than to shock and disgust. I can't say I have a favourite, though I favour horror that informs, non-fiction, the real horrors that occur around us and beyond in this world. At present I'm watching Panorama's special program on BBC 1: "The Khashoggi Murder Tapes". This is true horror. Panorama and similar programs aren't afraid to challenge us with the horrors of this world, suffered by people, suffered by other life forms, suffered by the environment. If I was to pick at least one favourite 'horror' program, it could be tonight's, it could be any of those the media presents of real horror. This program tonight is such. Also and recently there's the series "The Blue Planet". Horrors happen in all kinds of forms including the cruelty we are all capable of. Hopefully such shows as I've touched on here will enter our hearts and increase our compassion and empathy for others, for this planet, for changing things for the better...

For horror fiction I favour books over cinema. I have no single favourite in film but have enjoyed and appreciated many, most especially those with humour like "The Rocky Horror Show". Whose up for a sing-a-long?
Alien
Userlevel 1
My favorite horror movie is Christine S.Kings
Carry on screaming!
Blade is my favourite horror film
The Shining

Umm why do

Bad Things Always Happen to Teens in horror movie?

The scariest film I have ever seen was the original Haunting, on which the popular Netflix series Haunting of Hill House was based. The bedroom scene with the crying baby still gives me goosebumps.
Original Dawn of The Dead for me, classic all the way
Userlevel 2
The Exorcist, scared the crap out of me when I was younger!
My favourite horror movie is Edward Scissor Hands. May not be horror to most. But it is to me.
The People under the Stairs was the one that got me
Userlevel 1
Pet semetery is a classic for sure. Gotta love Stephen King!
Why iD Mobile?