October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HDR TV!

HDR technology gives you scene-by-scene image mastering, so you can see the finer details in the picture, even when the setting is dark. Witness the true beauty of a sun-filled landscape or discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie. Better be careful what you watch this Halloween. You could get more spooked than ever before!

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us, what’s your favourite horror movie?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th October to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Ghoul Luck!

(T&C’s apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

The Nun.
The Shining !!!
Alien
Amityville Horror... Horror films based on true events always send the biggest chills through me
Really not into horror but Alien horror-sci-fi really scare me. That or on the 31 of October Brexit !! 😂
Userlevel 1
The Shining
The Exorcist has got to be my favourite horror movie, it still makes the hairs stand up on my neck every time I watch it.
Pet sematary...,, too scary 😱
Userlevel 1
IT Chapter 1
Userlevel 2
Has to be The Exorcist!
Poltergeist - only film that gave me nightmares as a kid!
Not sure about my favourite horror as they genuinely scare the life out of me. Stephen Kings IT is the one that still gives me the goosebumps and shivers.
The Grudge (original version) followed by The Ring
Got to be Psycho, with the legendary Norman Bates and the shower scene 😮
My favourite film is Alien
For me it has to be, A nightmare on Elm Street!...
One, two Freddie's coming for you' 😟
I’ve got to say scream 😱 as it pulls apart all horror films whilst being a horror film! It has scares, drama, suspense and a little comedy! What more could you ask for!
Userlevel 1
Has to be the Omen, that music just adds to the tension
Mine is the Shining and for comedy Young Frankenstein.
it, was the scariest movie
I can only watch horror movies in the day time! The most scary movie has to be Exorcist 😦
My favourite horror movie has to be The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Really frightened me.
Salems lot is the scariest for me.
Salems lot is the scariest for me
nightmare on elm street
Why iD Mobile?