Our Christmas deals are here!

Our Christmas deals are here!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Did you miss out on our Black Friday deals? Feeling a touch of FOMO? We can help with that, with some fantastic festive deals. And because we all love getting a card at Christmas, we’re giving away a Currys gift cards with each one.

Until 22nd December 2022, you can get a Currys gift card worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans. Looking for a new phone? You can get a Currys gift card worth up to £100 on selected handset plans. Treat yourself, or someone else who really deserves it.

Festive SIM only deals with gift cards

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and 5G (if your phone supports it).

Our SIM only deals start at £12 a month for a hefty 75GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £17 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’ve been good this year, so you deserve it!

Plan Length Monthly Line Rental Data Gift Card Amount
12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
12 £18.00 Unlimited £50.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00
24 £17.00 Unlimited £50.00

Festive phone deals with gift cards

Our festive phone deals include offerings from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Google and Oppo.

iPhone 14 is Apple’s latest phone, and it’s packed with exciting new tech and features including crash detection, stunning low-light photography and longer battery life. You can get one for £44.99 a month (paying £99 upfront) – plus you’ll get a £25 Currys gift card. View the rest of our great iPhone Christmas deals.

Into Android rather than iPhones? On a bit of a budget? For just £17.99 a month you can get an Oppo A54s AND a £10 Currys gift card. This is a phone that really punches above its price-point, with features including an AI camera with a triple lens, and a great looking 6.52-inch HD+

View all our Pay Monthly Phone deals

Giveaway Time! 

As well as giving away Currys gift cards with some of our great iD Chrismas deals, we’re also giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £200 Currys gift card! 

To enter, we want you to tell us what your favourite thing about the festive period is? Whether it's seeing family, catching up with friends, or just the festive food we want to know! 

Want your post to stand out? Feel free to add a festive pic 📸

Those who share their thoughts will be in with the chance to win... a £200 Currys gift card!

Entries close at 23:59 on 19th December 2022 - we’ll randomly select a winner shortly after. 

Good Luck!

119 replies

Best thing is getting a break from the normal routine. Albeit a manic one for different reasons!

Userlevel 1

Did you miss out on our Black Friday deals? Feeling a touch of FOMO? We can help with that, with some fantastic festive deals. And because we all love getting a card at Christmas, we’re giving away a Currys gift cards with each one.

Until 22nd December 2022, you can get a Currys gift card worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans. Looking for a new phone? You can get a Currys gift card worth up to £100 on selected handset plans. Treat yourself, or someone else who really deserves it.

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and 5G (if your phone supports it).

Our SIM only deals start at £12 a month for a hefty 75GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £17 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’ve been good this year, so you deserve it!

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Our festive phone deals include offerings from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Google and Oppo.

iPhone 14 is Apple’s latest phone, and it’s packed with exciting new tech and features including crash detection, stunning low-light photography and longer battery life. You can get one for £44.99 a month (paying £99 upfront) – plus you’ll get a £25 Currys gift card. View the rest of our great iPhone Christmas deals.

Into Android rather than iPhones? On a bit of a budget? For just £17.99 a month you can get an Oppo A54s AND a £10 Currys gift card. This is a phone that really punches above its price-point, with features including an AI camera with a triple lens, and a great looking 6.52-inch HD+

Giveaway Time! - Closed for new entries

As well as giving away Currys gift cards with some of our great iD Chrismas deals, we’re also giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £200 Currys gift card! 

To enter, we want you to tell us what your favourite thing about the festive period is? Whether it's seeing family, catching up with friends, or just the festive food we want to know! 

Those who share their thoughts will be in with the chance to win... a £200 Currys gift card!

Entries close at 23:59 on 19th December 2022 - we’ll randomly select a winner shortly after. 

Good Luck!

The best thing about the festive period is spending it with my son playing xmas games and making xmas dinner with him and playing xmas song and we all sing along too 🎄🎄🎄⛄️⛄️❄️🧑‍🎄🧑‍🎄

Userlevel 1

The best thing about the festive Times is celebrating it with my son and seeing him happy, this time of year is a special time in many ways and I like how it brings people together 

Userlevel 1

My favourite bit of the whole season is seeing my four children, 12 grandchildren and all the husbands and partners and taking our yearly photograph. We have a small 3 bed semi but we squeeze them all in and take about 20 photos to get one with everyone looking. Lol only missed one in all our 51 years of marriage and that was during lockdown. 

The best thing about the festive season was always celebrating with my family, cooking nice food and having a movie night together ❤️ 

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Xmas is finally slowing down to watch films, eat, drink and spend time with the family without having to worry about work or my life to do list! 

Userlevel 1

The best thing is to have a decent break - it feels like the only time you can indulge in relaxing and lounging around guilt-free! No worries about work, college, or to-do lists, just quality time with loved ones. And cheese... 😁

Userlevel 1

The thing I love about Christmas is going to Mass with all my family.

Userlevel 4

The best thing about Christmas for me is spending time with loved ones. From decorating the tree with Christmas music playing, to playing family board games, and of course enjoying lots of food!

Userlevel 2

My sons coming home. Not much can improve on that.

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

I feel I should say something more family orientated but I can’t lie, I absolutely adore the food and drink! 

Family time 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧, presents 🎁, food 🍲 , love ❤️ and good feeling 👩….. WONDERFUL 🎉

The run up to Christmas has always been the exciting part for myself. I now have a 2 year old to share the special time of year with and enjoy the time with family and friends.

Userlevel 1

Mince pies - by far the best part of Christmas!

The BEST thing is time off work with the family!

🤶👩❤️👩It's the look on my grandaughter face when she sees her presents, its exactly  the same as my daughters was when she was the same age all those years ago. "Priceless".

Userlevel 1

Hi - my favourite bit is cooking up a feast for my family - this year it’ll be my parents-in-law, my wife and two crazy children. Full works, and my Christmas pudding is legendary. Also gives me an excuse to escape to the kitchen in the moments it gets too manic elsewhere!

Hi I like spending time with my family and getting a change of routine

Userlevel 1

The best thing is people in a jolly mood, getting together and seeing family and friends - a break from normal life and time off work!  

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with love ones and cooking all the meals. Helping out my family, as my mother is unwell and can not do it anymore. Hope it won't be my last Christmas with her. As she is at her end of life. I want it to be the best one that she ever had!

My favourite thing about this Christmas is spending time with love ones and cooking all the meals for the family. As my mother is unwell and can not do the cooking anymore. She is at her end of life, so I waito make it the best one she has ever had.

I love all the little riruals I have during December, from picking up the tree, decorating house, baking gingerbread cookies, making infused gin and so on. I love all the lights and looking into peoples windows to see decorated trees - I know, a bit nosy. But most of all I love that my sister is flying over, we than chat, laugh, drink, eat and have a wonderfull time. Can’t wait!

What I love about Christmas is having a get together with the family and people you only see once a year all having a catch up around the table, laughter and smiles. Opening our presents together and the Christmas tree lights up the room. We have another addition to the family this year which will make it extra special. 

Userlevel 1

My partner Alex died at the end of September 22 so this year I am going to Scotland on a coach trip and taking Alex with me in my heart. He was Scottish and I really do not want to be alone this Christmas. It is something to look forward to. xx

Being so excited on Christmas Eve to see my kids faces Christmas morning that we don't sleep a wink !! Then sharing a few days with family 

Why iD Mobile?